Outcast Just finished up my body shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I have to admit that I didn't paint it myself, it's the Arrma red body, I just felt a sense of completion after spending entirely too long making and adding all these bits and piece! haha

welcome.

Last edited:
I couldn't understand why the esc got hot. It had the extra weight of the beer it was drinking, here's the evidence! I want to know where is MY BEER
20240522_135801.jpg
🤨 AND ITS JAMMED IN THERE!

I couldn't understand why the esc got hot. It had the extra weight of the beer it was drinking, here's the evidence! I want to know where is MY BEERView attachment 367974🤨 AND ITS JAMMED IN THERE!

That there is just more reason to
Not Drink & Bash!

Especially Not to use your rig as a Beer Opener!!

Drink the beer and dispose of said beer cap. Fan cover needs work. 🤣 Maybe use beer cap over the fan? Will not function, but will look better. (y)

Beer Cap Fan Covers!!

I'm going to have to design something like that for the Hardcore Beer Drinkin' & RCing crowd!!

Bashing check list...
Replacement fan screen, Bottle opener, mini pry bar to remove stuck beer cap,beer for me not truck, I don't drink
Now what im lost?

Jumping was going great until the right side just started dropping out front end up. Then I noticed the dam beer cap. Over heating and Messing with my air time quality 🤭
Good reason not to let your rc drink and bash, she was Tippsi 🤤
20240522_143613.jpg

Look what she did to the bike dude on the ground, it was terrible 🫣

Last edited:
It’s no custom paint job, but I’m proud of it.
👆
Very sorry guys, definitely just a misunderstanding and bad communication on my part. I wrote this in the original post, trying to say that it wasn’t a “custom paint job”, in the sense that I didn’t do it myself…

Waite a minute 🤔you didn't paint the red outcast body?

🤷

I thought the red looked familiar 🤔I won't tell anyone View attachment 367970🤫

ha ha . :mad:. Go fly a kite. haha. (n). @Glitch, ignoring you. Your word is 💩.Its a forum, where people speak the truth, not lies. Just what I think. :cool: .

I may not make great rigs, but I can say this. They are all my doing, no one else. ;)

Ok..well...um...oh..really nice lying..well done!

I couldn't understand why the esc got hot. It had the extra weight of the beer it was drinking, here's the evidence! I want to know where is MY BEERView attachment 367974🤨 AND ITS JAMMED IN THERE!
Whoa plz dispose of that beer cap in the trash and don't leave it on the road .us speed runners already have to deal with sewer caps ,we don't need beer caps either🤣🤣🤣

I think I need a drink...
And some mofo 🍿🍿🍿🍿🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, but why hasn't my notorious produced any sparks when it was crawling on tarmac upside down?
AFAIK the stock screws don't really spark, although I have to admit that after buying Titanium screws for the roof, they aren't worth it. At least the cheap Grade 2 ones don't spark much. On the wing, you can get a spark on a big wheelie sometimes with the cheap TI screws. I might try to fit them to the wheelie bar for more sparking

Back