Typhon Just switched to arrma from traxxas. Im new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard @Colinwarburton . (y)

I was thinking the same when I spotted those.
@Colinwarburton you're best off changing the deans plugs to something more suitable like XT90 or EC5 for running 6S. The deans plugs with continued use could get very hot as they're not really up to 6S power.
They can also be prone to coming unplugged during hard landings etc. Up to you though. ;)
Good point

Welcome, we have a lot of new members popping up in the Aarmy. I imagine you've already seen vids from @rcdude81 on YouTube that show just how tough that little buggy can be. ?
Tough... with how many aftermarket parts ? ;) with that many upgrades any RC is tough.
Not to start a war, I have Arrma ant Traxxas toys and love both of them equally... but this guy and duperbash should not be a "reference" of "toughness" because they are far from stock... And expensive, I would really want to know the final price of their toy's.
They are also exceptionally good drivers and theirs skills allows them to save the cars a lot of unnecessary stress... Not like me ?

Just noticed they put the dBoots stickers on crooked on that V4 to make way for the antenna hole. That's pretty lame!

I definatly am. Cant wait to use the infraction in a few days, and shred some tires as well as speed runs and some drifting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back