Mojave Don't know if the right place, just want to share my Mojave videos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great footage!! The Xray driver was cheating, kept short cutting on ya!! That Xray needs some thicker center diff fluid if that's the typical way it's being used. I see a melted diff cup coming on..LOL. unless it's aluminum of course.
Thanks fur sharingđź‘Ť
Actually when rebuild that Xray for my son (i bought it second hand) the center diff we had put 1million diff fluid! :) That's his RC and he is driving it on video! We don't race on track, we just speed run till LVC everything and everyewhere! :p If you know an alloy diff cup for the Xrays, give me a link! :p
Being using XRays since 2010 from the 808e and never needed a center diff on any... but it's a good option, if there is! I have an alloy diff cup on my Losi 8ight4.0e... Here is one video...
-I know it's not an Arrma...and moderator could delete it...i know those things...i once back in the days of foruns was a moderator on a forum in my own country! :p

Last edited:
Hey nice to see some of the old URC people around here.
YEP! Long time ago in a galaxy far far away.... (to bad it's gone, for years...) actually most foruns did go away...

3qbcH6E.jpg

0s8bD2T.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back