Just when I thought I was done……l

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on what did you buy today. Some 9000 mah Zeees for the DBX and some roof rails for the Talion. I’m going to put my light kit in the bumper! Need something for the Talion hood. Suggestions?

67F12D0D-C256-45DC-9B88-9E4AEFF26434.jpeg

I got one when they first came out. It’s a cool looking machine. Thinking I am going to convert it to gas.
I’m super excited about it as would anyone! I’m knee deep for a wrenching beginner but I love it. I didn’t know you could convert it to gas, but then again? I’ve seen you guys build some incredible and awesome crazy s***!

Thanks guys. I know the front and rear has some plastic parts that break but of course they have upgrades available. I’ve really wanted one last rig before I’m banned by the boss. Buying a Talion. Fireteam, 3S Typhon, TLR Typhon and the work bench and then a 1000 rig? I wanted one with a light kit already installed and it’s just friggin massive.

@Dan B. what am I looking at as my first upgrade? Or anyone that has one. I couldn’t afford the batteries. Lol. But I do have a couple of 3S batteries just to run it. This is pretty damn expensive addiction…. But it’s worth the money. 55th Bday present and I had to make a deal to get it. Heck…. It’s only money!
If you run it when it’s cold outside then stock up on a-arms and c-hubs.
One word of advice is don't jump it over five feet in the air and don't fun it in below 35 F temps.

Thing nose dives like no tomorrow if you're not paying attention.

Edit: @Dan B. is an expert DBXL-e crasher: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/worst-most-expensive-rc-wreck-yet….53856/

Really???

I finally got my diploma from Harvard and I can finally work on the truck 🤩.
Perfect advice. Great rig, fun as all get out, and quite the crowd pleaser but it is NOT an extreme basher. And yeah man, that wreck was a bad one.

Today is the day! I’m not going to lie. I went to bed early falling asleep to every YouTube video I could find on it, wrecked it in my dream…( it’s just a matter of time lol) and I slept like I was 8 years old on Christmas Eve. Waking up at 4:30 am. Lol Pics to follow! Fed Ex truck is rollin.

Holy crap. The sheer size. You can’t believe it until you’re looking at this beast. Whoa daddy whoa!

FCA4F56A-800E-423D-9476-53F3AFEA66A4.jpeg

9636B451-4C52-4A36-99C6-82964352B7AF.jpeg

09F57508-126C-4BFC-B026-02D3BD526C5C.jpeg

AA6F833A-91E7-4B1E-8D02-6D5488AAB44F.jpeg

2A3BB4B3-ADD0-4BDC-BE6E-5ECD9F15065D.jpeg

0694F2B5-022F-490D-91FE-34083E9688AD.jpeg

E3F9D4D2-4F0A-4234-B31C-5BD037A7AC52.jpeg

2250E9C4-7834-443B-B584-E1BAEC5CE3CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you run this beast yet?
Why yes I did! Even though it’s 5 degrees lol. I have a couple of Zee 9200 Mha 100c batteries and two Spectrums “Basher” batteries at 6800 mah 120c and I get about 15-20 min of runtime just ripping it back and forth. It’s ridiculously fun but needs some serious battery power!

I got the workbench. Tools. Know how. Guidance. But then my wife said just friggin get it and that’s the LAST ONE. This will be driven on flat ground. Doing small jumps. But I don’t know anything about how to fix it, but you guys do!. My wife is a saint.

View attachment 274138
I SERIOUSLY need to really try and not break it. But I’m m jacked. It’s huge. 1/10, 1/8, 1/7 and now a 1/5 scale. Plus a TLR and 3S Typhon. All it cost me was a ticket to Idaho for the wife
So is your wife going to Idaho like for a visit or sending her away to idaho.one way ticket? That's a huge RC ..good luck.hope you enjoy it ..and wish your wife a safe trip to Idaho 👍😁
Time to flip that fox into a speed machine 👍😁

Last edited:
So is your wife going to Idaho like for a visit or sending her away to idaho.one way ticket? That's a huge RC ..good luck.hope you enjoy it ..and wish your wife a safe trip to Idaho 👍😁

Time to flip that fox into a speed machine 👍😁
She may not go now… kinda pissed I dropped some much money. Timing is bad and I’ll pay off all my debt. 😁 Just dropped money for that…approved by the wife. But 4 batteries and a new Lipo bag. Looking at the DBX 5 pro radio or whatever it’s called to have a killer radio for all my rigs. Except thee ole bandit. So I need to just hide the rest. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Speed machine? I need this first.

9C0E931F-9B10-473A-B2C0-14AE0BD71240.jpeg

I was just in our classified section and saw some one selling a radio link transmitter and 2 receiver's bran new for $60 plus shipping .hurry check it out.i think he said he would take best offer ..all new in box
I would have bought it .I was looking for a gyro for my Big Papa long Rock and I happen to mention that I have a Flysky FS GT5 that I bought new for my 42" catamaran speed boat.only used it a few times and it's just sitting there .someone told me it that the receiver it comes with has that gyro function so I'll use that since I can program up to 20 models ..just need to get another receiver

Fellas…. This is not a joke. My wife just said that I should have a Losi Mini B so I can race inside. There’s way more carpet tracks. Who ever is banging her on the side? Thank you! Lol I kid. I hope. I declined. I found one that’ll take 1/8 scale and it’s clay in Livonia. But I had it in my hands everyone. Wife was proud.

57C8BDB6-F297-434D-B979-8873C78E408B.jpeg

52DBADF6-467D-4583-ACBD-3FCBC1EE370D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back