I told my wife I knew what I was doing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Notorious
So when that guy shows up I’ll walk myself right out.

I finally got the max 5 800kv combo and as much as I’m pumped I’m also scared af about what I’m getting into. Who said I’m qualified for this?!

IMG_0378.jpeg

IMG_0377.jpeg

She's gonna be a ripper! Any specific part you are unsure about? I just take it one step at a time when a project seems overwhelming and they usually just come together and I look back and go "that wasn't too bad".

I loaded it up with 37/39 to start and my hands are already shaking just thinking about it!! Woooeeeeee.

I’m wondering how anyone over came the motor hitting the side skirt. If yall have run into this please let me know. I’m considering cutting off the entire section, but that exposes the motor. The piece is like a little shield for the motor.

If not, I’ll continue the internal debate of dremel your butt off or snip it and keep it moving.

I loaded it up with 37/39 to start and my hands are already shaking just thinking about it!! Woooeeeeee.

I’m wondering how anyone over came the motor hitting the side skirt. If yall have run into this please let me know. I’m considering cutting off the entire section, but that exposes the motor. The piece is like a little shield for the motor.

If not, I’ll continue the internal debate of dremel your butt off or snip it and keep it moving.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it being exposed. Just me though. I'd cut what was needed.

If I were actually concerned I'd get some kydex and bend up a new piece to add that would clear.

I cut those skirts down 1/2 the way. Clears.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back