I just got burned bad!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
I am member of a few arrma Facebook pages and I came across an ad for an MMX8S long story short. I ended up buying two of them and a couple motors for $425 because the guy said that he was having troubles I was building these drag cars for me and my son it’s taking me forever to save up the money to get some bad ass ESC‘s and the motors to finish them up only thing else I needed was servos smfh my son has been waiting by the door like a dog for the mail all week I feel sick to my stomach and retarded. I used PayPal but did it friends and family because he said that he sells a lot of stuff and the taxes he has to pay the end of the year kills him, even on the listing on the Facebook page someone said trusted buyer if I needed one I’d be all over it anyway just wanted to share this guy Facebook name and the names that I have so nobody else gets burned like I did

IMG_0078.png

IMG_0058.png

IMG_0059.png

IMG_0060.png

IMG_0061.png

IMG_0062.png

IMG_0064.png

IMG_0065.png

IMG_0066.png

IMG_0067.png

IMG_0068.png

IMG_0069.png

IMG_0070.png

IMG_0071.png

IMG_0072.png

2 mistakes here.
FBMP and doin Paypal F&F. Never do that. Sorry.
Thanks for the PSA.
Good luck.
If it makes you feel any better, Recently, My CC was used by an Apple pay/ Iphone for hundreds and took time to sort that out. I don't even use Apple pay or own an Iphone. I got the phone # from the CC company and hammered the cell # with tons of calls.. And I also got beat on a purchase for my son's X mass presents. The online seller closed shop. And took $$ from my CC. That also took time to sort out.

Last edited:
2 mistakes here.
FBMP and doin Paypal F&F. Never do that. Sorry.
Thanks for the PSA.
Good luck.
If it makes you feel any better, Recently, My CC was used by an Apple pay/ Iphone for hundreds and took time to sort that out. I don't even use Apple pay or own an Iphone. I got the phone # from the CC company and hammered the cell # with tons of calls.. And I also got beat on a purchase for my son's X mass presents. The online seller closed shop. And took $$ from my CC. That also took time to sort out.
Thanks for the info brother and yeah I just learned that lesson for the Lolo price of $425 now I have to explain to my son that he’s gonna have to wait for me to save back up and hopefully come across the deal on another couple MMX8 esses and some good motors I just feel terrible never mind being pissed off myself my son‘s been waiting like a dog for the mail all week. I don’t know but holy learning experience.

I am member of a few arrma Facebook pages and I came across an ad for an MMX8S long story short. I ended up buying two of them and a couple motors for $425 because the guy said that he was having troubles I was building these drag cars for me and my son it’s taking me forever to save up the money to get some bad ass ESC‘s and the motors to finish them up only thing else I needed was servos smfh my son has been waiting by the door like a dog for the mail all week I feel sick to my stomach and retarded. I used PayPal but did it friends and family because he said that he sells a lot of stuff and the taxes he has to pay the end of the year kills him, even on the listing on the Facebook page someone said trusted buyer if I needed one I’d be all over it anyway just wanted to share this guy Facebook name and the names that I have so nobody else gets burned like I did

View attachment 341187

View attachment 341188

View attachment 341189

View attachment 341190

View attachment 341191

View attachment 341192

View attachment 341193

View attachment 341194

View attachment 341195

View attachment 341196

View attachment 341197

View attachment 341198

View attachment 341199

View attachment 341200

View attachment 341201
What did he end up sending?

I definitely recall seeing that guy pop up as a scammer on the fb groups. I ignore most all of the for sale ads on fb. If it’s too good of a deal to be true, it probably is.

I definitely recall seeing that guy pop up as a scammer on the fb groups. I ignore most all of the for sale ads on fb. If it’s too good of a deal to be true, it probably is.
Yeah the old saying def true too good to be true smfh so pissed more at myself smfh

A damn $1 cigarette lighter charge port smfh piece of poop

View attachment 341592
What a crock.

It's okay he will get what's coming to him one day.

In the meantime what you're going to do is go to your post office. Explain what happened to the agent that assists you. Then you will fill out some paperwork there and hopefully this guy gets something against mail fraud against him.

It'll likely lead to nothing, but if you have a report maybe PayPal can help you in some way.

What a crock.

It's okay he will get what's coming to him one day.

In the meantime what you're going to do is go to your post office. Explain what happened to the agent that assists you. Then you will fill out some paperwork there and hopefully this guy gets something against mail fraud against him.

It'll likely lead to nothing, but if you have a report maybe PayPal can help you in some way.

Or… send him a box of dog poop.

Sorry brother

That guys a known scammer on Facebook Rc groups

Besides ONLY using PP Goods and Services when buying from strangers

You can also check the Good or Bad RC Feedback group on Facebook before you buy

That Christopher guy is mentioned many times and scammed many people

Last edited:
Honestly not worth it to try to save a few bucks. Better to buy from a reputable store or at least eBay IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back