Kraton Advice on Pinion Gear, Extras, and Setup for EzRun MAX6 G2 Combo on Kraton 6s EXB2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey so I saw you and johnboy mention some cnhl batteries? What are these, they good or just cheap?
Cus I’d like to figure this out before I go burn up my Zee batteries to
Yeah, careful with the Zeees. My two 3s Zeees started off fine (all balanced when I first got em') but got messed up after only two runs. Each time WAY off-balance...and only balance charged. The right way. Didn't matter. They couldn't handle my rig. Tried to save the one pack, but no dice. Made popping sounds when I finally got it to balance after hours on end. Most the day. All that effort for nothing. On two 3s Lectron pros, it all thermaled still, but at least the batts survived. Again, the rig has no problems running two 4s batts. Idk 🤷! LHS dude is a mathematician like Holmes Hobbies dude. He did all the math on paper, showed me, spoke for like an hour about resistance etc. Said needs more volts. So, I did. No problem now.

Hey so I saw you and johnboy mention some cnhl batteries? What are these, they good or just cheap?
Cus I’d like to figure this out before I go burn up my Zee batteries to
They're good and fair priced. They always have a sale going on. They were half the price of my spektrum batteries and outperform them in every way possible

Back