Kraton K6S XL mutt. Max 6 and 1650KV motor 23T pinion,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armarookie43

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
I love my K6S XL. Mojave chassis, all Mojave center components. Front and rear modules are from an O6S EXB 😂. Tires : V2 K4s. Rear mount from basher queen for the K6S body. Max 6 and 1650KV motor 23T pinion. So yeah, it's a mutt 😂

20230312_191643.jpg
20230312_125849.jpg

I love my K6S XL. Mojave chassis, all Mojave center components. Front and rear modules are from an O6S EXB 😂. Tires : V2 K4s. Rear mount from basher queen for the K6S body. Max 6 and 1650KV motor 23T pinion. So yeah, it's a mutt 😂

View attachment 297640View attachment 297641

Takes licking and keeps on ticking !!!

Your next challenge : a DOUBLE with the throttle at 50% !! looks like you have good control.... you remind me of me with some of those jumps (where I wish I had a wider ramp...)

You mean to tell me its not over 100 every day in San Antonio already?

Takes licking and keeps on ticking !!!

Your next challenge : a DOUBLE with the throttle at 50% !! looks like you have good control.... you remind me of me with some of those jumps (where I wish I had a wider ramp...)

You mean to tell me its not over 100 every day in San Antonio already?
It was like 92F today. And it's not even summer yet. But I preference the heat! Yeah, at 50% throttle it's wouldn't be able to do a double. I've been able to do it at 75% throttle, but I was going way faster and it was by mistake 🤣😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back