Koenigsegg having same problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much of a problem..
Just need to wait.
And afford to live in Dubai.

https://www.neom.com/en-us/regions/theline

Once they are complete and can "smartly" shut off the side streets to the main Strip, you'll have plenty of road to try and hit Max speed.
How much room do you need I know a place that’s over 25 miles long . I’m building a car for it next year

it's a lot harder to be the leader for a 2 hour race then for a 3 second race 🙄

that's the max that the engine can handle. this pace for more than a split second will destroy the engine, there is a reason that the engine is rebuilt after every drag run in NHRA. there is a gigantic difference in a top fuel engine strapped to 400 lbs of sheet metal vs a car that you can go out and purchase tomorrow and drive to work that will also do 300 mph. it isn't even a comparison. i would imagine this is why rc drag racing (much like irl drag racing) has nowhere near the popularity of Nascar, F1, IMSA, autocross, etc.

drags are more about time off the line and time to max speed vs any sort of ingenuity or suspension or braking or anything for that matter.
What have you ever driven over 200mph

While that is true, there's just certain things you can't do with anything but a sxs... for instance, the Hatfield McCoy and adjoining trail systems in West Virginia are something you have to experience in person, it's literally 1000s of miles of any type of terrain you can dream up, and it's only open and accessible to atv/utvs. I do agree however, that the price of a new sxs is absolutely absurd, and if you're not actually going to use it for its intended purposes, an older JK or CJ can be had for a 1/3 the price and be just as much fun.
Ya my focus for now is getting my kids the life experiences that I had fun doing. Dirt bikes and 4 wheelers just doing some safe trail riding.

Ya my focus for now is getting my kids the life experiences that I had fun doing. Dirt bikes and 4 wheelers just doing some safe trail riding.
That's exactly it, thats our duty as dads!!👊I'm blessed to have just shy of 3 acres at home, and a 25 acre hay field that belongs to a friend right next door, so when the weather permits, the kids are always on a quad or dirt bike, or we're bashing or doing yard work.. my little man has an absolute fit if I get on the zero turn and don't bring him along lol... I wish all parents had the mindset and ability to get their kids outside more, there really is nothing better for them imo...

Back