Kraton 16T pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansasturbo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
I can get the pinion on the motor, but I cannot get it through the mesh adjustment slotted hole so that I can set it in the car. Any tips?

Apply heat and use a quality 2.5mm hex driver, I put the bottom of the chassis directly on a table for maximum torque transfer. Variation in tires/suspension when unloading and loading that clamp will most certainly end up in a stripped hex. If you already stripped it, tap in a 7/64" hex or dremel a slot for flathead screwdriver. Again, the factory uses threadlock so heat is your friend.

what a mesh adjustment slotted hole
The slotted holes for adjusting the mesh of the pinion and spur.
Apply heat and use a quality 2.5mm hex driver, I put the bottom of the chassis directly on a table for maximum torque transfer. Variation in tires/suspension when unloading and loading that clamp will most certainly end up in a stripped hex. If you already stripped it, tap in a 7/64" hex or dremel a slot for flathead screwdriver. Again, the factory uses threadlock so heat is your friend.
Already had it out, the question was how to get it back in. I wasn't thinking straight, I got the car up and running now. Thanks though!

These slotted holes?

1689111689445.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back