Kraton Kraton 4s Driveshafts/Driveline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao that’s what I was doing so I was sort of backflipping twice I’m stupid for that but I’ve stopped since I need to repair my car how has your luck been with the car overall?
Default setting of the kraton 4s slipper clutch is 1.25 turns from fully tight if you poped your front U join thats really a first one i hear its ussualy always the rear. Also recommand to get the alluminum diff yokes for the rear differential and a few shims we keep receiving reports of the rear diff failing prematurely and we all think its due to the plastic diff yokes spreading under acceleration so far everybody who upgrded to that never talked about another diff failure ever since
And landing under throttle is a big NO you have to have this habit of going neutral when you are about to land like half a few or one second before you land landing on power can tear up your diff or in this case make the driveshaft fail but ussualy if you don't do it often you slipper should be able to absofb everything if its tuned proprely
And does your driveshafts U join holes are stretched mine in the rear are pretty badly stretched due to me running with a tight slipper clutch but they never failed on me
IMG_1689.JPG

Last edited:
Lmao that’s what I was doing so I was sort of backflipping twice I’m stupid for that but I’ve stopped since I need to repair my car how has your luck been with the car overall?

Don't sweat it, I'm still really new to this all. Just gotta learn as you go and ask lots of questions. That's why this forum exists.

As far as how my luck has been so far, I've broken it every time I've got it out, but love driving it when I can.

Just recently threw typhon 3s arms on my wife's brcc along with making it 4s and I've been running that more lately. Just shredded a set of tires in my backyard, so gotta replace those now, hahaha.

First step is to replace any axles that have popped. Putting them back together doesn't work. In addition, take the slipper out, verify all the pieces are put together properly, and screw is set somewhere between 1/2 to 1 turn out. It's much easier to do the screw out of the truck.

First step is to replace any axles that have popped. Putting them back together doesn't work. In addition, take the slipper out, verify all the pieces are put together properly, and screw is set somewhere between 1/2 to 1 turn out. It's much easier to do the screw out of the truck.
Im at 1.35 turn from fully tight with a 15t pinion and i wheelie on 3s but i thinks its because is remplaced the speing and washers by new ones

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back