Kraton Kraton 4s front a arms broke EVERYWHERE IS OUT OF STOCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapostolos90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 4s
Hey I have a Kraton 4s and drove into a tree broke one of my front a arms and everywhere I look online is out of stock. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone have a solution or no I any ways to fix this issue? Let me know please

Unfortunately this is the main issue with buying a brand new vehicle from any manufacturer. Gotta wait for the aftermarket and spares market to catch up.

Or Ebay
My bad, slick already mentioned.

Hey I have a Kraton 4s and drove into a tree broke one of my front a arms and everywhere I look online is out of stock. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone have a solution or no I any ways to fix this issue? Let me know please
I haven’t had the issue of driving into trees, but give it time as I am sure I’ll find one eventually,lol. No solution but to wait for kit breakers or aftermarket a-arms

I broke a rear arm my first time out.

Sourced a new set on eBay. Also found a full set at jenny’s And have an order in with my local hobby shop.

Hopefully I’m covered until arrma’s supply catches up

no problems via horizon site germany. ordered 2 times front arms. very fast delivery. rear arms was the same via rc hobby24

I had the same problem. No A-Arms anywhere until next month. I was in touch with RPM, they don't currently have any plans to start production of aftermarket parts for the 4s line.....

I got a pair of front and rears i could sell was gonna put them on my BRCC but just stuck with the typhon ones so i didnt have to buy the longer drive shafts

Where the hell did you lot find them? I’ve checked uk sites, German sites, French, Us, Canada, ebay, everywhere. nobody has had any in stock.

in the interim, I’m trying this out. I made it in the garage out of kendal mint cake.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back