Kraton Kraton 4s v2.5 center diff seal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStapler

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the center diff seal on the new kraton 4s is the same as the front and rear?

AR310875​

Need ARA311166, the whole Diff case as a set. The crappy part. I don't see the separate Gasket available anywhere by itself. No part number for it. Hopefully an upgrade brand will offer it someday? Arrma strikes again. $10. bucks to replace a stupid 3 cent gasket
I would call HH and tell them you want the diff gasket that failed. Let them send you the whole diff case set on them. :unsure:

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/center-diff-case-set/ARA311166.html

Last edited:
Need ARA311166, the whole Diff case as a set. The crappy part. I don't see the separate Gasket available anywhere by itself. No part number for it. Hopefully an upgrade brand will offer it someday? Arrma strikes again. $10. bucks to replace a stupid 3 cent gasket
I would call HH and tell them you want the diff gasket that failed. Let them send you the whole diff case set on them. :unsure:

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product/center-diff-case-set/ARA311166.html
Good question to ask jason about.... this reminds me of the gorgon bodies coming with the useless coloured parts that you can already buy seprate... only downside of that vehicle. You have to buy the clear lexan body and paint it

Thanks for the replies. don't need a new seal yet but buying some diff oil and wanted a spare just in case.

Good question to ask jason about.... this reminds me of the gorgon bodies coming with the useless coloured parts that you can already buy seprate... only downside of that vehicle. You have to buy the clear lexan body and paint it
Yeah I'll Tell Jason that over Tea at 3pm tomorrow, UK time.

Anyone know if the center diff seal on the new kraton 4s is the same as the front and rear?

AR310875​

I just went through this when I had all my diffs apart. The gaskets on the front and rear are the same. Part #AR310875. The gasket on the centre diff is different. As mentioned previously, it does NOT as yet, come as a part by itself. You must purchase the centre diff housing, both pieces, which comes with the appropriate gasket. Part #ARA311166. When I had my centre diff apart, I noticed that the factory had misaligned the gasket and had punched some holes through it when it was being put together. Having said that, it does not leak, but I did make up another one with some gasket material that I had lying around. I will use the 'spare' only if required.

I was just looking through my replacement parts list, and I came across this: ARA311235 - (Centre diff rebuild kit) Three bearings, two shims, two o-rings, and one gasket.

Back