Kraton Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavisBj

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Nero
  3. 4x4-Mega
So I just ordered a Kraton 4s from Horizon Hobbies. Should be here in a couple days. I'd like to put different tires on it. Something more dirt, mud and gravel aggressive. Anyone k ow what I should look for?

Try to find a set off of the new Outcast 4s.

Got my kraton a few days earlier than expected.
Charging up batts now

It makes my poor rustler 4x4 look soooooo small

Are you running 2 -2s batteries or one 4s ?
I ordered one and I’m not sure which way to go. It seems like 2s batteries would need to be pretty small to fit two

I tried 3s but it's a bit slow. Was worries with 4s as the rustler doesn't handle high speeds all that well but found I had no reason to worry as the kraton handles just fine on 4s.
So I'm using my 4s hard packs from my talion, losi 8, and 8te.. (Yup still rocking the v1 talion)

So I just ordered a Kraton 4s from Horizon Hobbies. Should be here in a couple days. I'd like to put different tires on it. Something more dirt, mud and gravel aggressive. Anyone k ow what I should look for?

seben mrf6 / amewi MT817 if you don't want to spend over 50 bucks

Have 6 batteries through the kraton. Really enjoying this truck.
Need a stronger servo saver though. This one is a little weak

$100. for a set...I'm out! lol
They're pricey but it's still one of the best basher tires. I have 3 sets, which is why I'm not itching for Backflip LPs any time soon. They seem to be going for retail on ebay. I also have 3 sets of Backflips which have a harder compound than the Badlands but are still awesome in their own right. I actually bought my 1st set of BL 3.8s used for $50 & I've had them for 5 years. I don't use them on the streets like I do the Backflips since they are very low profile & have the typical soft M2 compound. They can be spent pretty fast on the street.

Hot racing aluminum HD servo saver.

Tower didnt seem to have much in the ways of heavy duty servo savers.
I changed out the stock servo for a JX Servo CLS-5830HV. It made a huge difference in steering response even with the weak servo saver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back