Kraton Kraton 6S EXB 1/8 - European Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
Well its been a long time and there is no clear idea when the kraton exb 6s will be instock in Europe.
In fact today modelsport.co.uk changed the status from "expected on 8th February" to "no expected date available"

Does anyone have any idea or any news?

Well its been a long time and there is no clear idea when the kraton exb 6s will be instock in Europe.
In fact today modelsport.co.uk changed the status from "expected on 8th February" to "no expected date available"

Does anyone have any idea or any news?
I'm also waiting on my preordered one for more than a month now and have no idea, when they will start to ship.

Looks like, the Kraton 6S EXB is in stok from today. Hurray :)
Hope to receive shipping info soon.

Last edited:
Cant be so sure, the same happened about a month ago, it was instock for a day and then changed to backorder again.

Hopefully not the same happens again

Cant be so sure, the same happened about a month ago, it was instock for a day and then changed to backorder again.

Hopefully not the same happens again
Maybe, if you order now, you get one, but those of us, who preordered, won't get one :)

Anybody got a shipping confirmation? It's on backorder again...
1000012332.png

Placed my order 26 january, still waiting for shipping at this moment don't got any tracking number
Edit 23/02: mine as been shipped :D:eek:

Last edited:
Looks like we will finally drive the new Kraton 6S EXB in Europe, just received a shipping confirmation :)

Back