Kraton Kraton 6s exb front rear hub assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PattyCakes

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
Mm wondering what other hub assemblys I can use on my exb, or if I should just buy the replacements. Also wondering if I should upgrade them or if it's not to important. I know when you upgrade one thing it puts more stress on other parts. But if alls I hands to worrie about is a arrma I'm fine with that.

Mm wondering what other hub assemblys I can use on my exb, or if I should just buy the replacements. Also wondering if I should upgrade them or if it's not to important. I know when you upgrade one thing it puts more stress on other parts. But if alls I hands to worrie about is a arrma I'm fine with that.
just replace them if there worn out. its something I hardly ever have any trouble with

just replace them if there worn out. its something I hardly ever have any trouble with
Yeah, I'm totally going to do that. My question was though is that I can find other hub assemblies that are cheaper cuz they're for different models of vehicles and I was wondering if any are interchangeable or will work with the Creighton exb. I know that in some cases the shaft length and bearing sizes differ but I was kind of just wondering which ones are kind of interchangeable for the platform or if the EXP is like its own entity

I read here, and on YT videos even people like AJ Jams busting hub assembles and going to metal. I DID change mine, but I have never broken one, and I changed mine for the wrong reason. Damn cheap Arrma bearings seized up and heated then melted one of the rear hubs. So I made the decision to replace them with all metal. It was NOT needed. All I needed were better bearings and check them more often!

If you do change them, I would NOT pay the Vitavon money. The eBay hubs have been GREAT for the Kraton as well as other rigs like the Fireteam. If you want to look here is the link:

Front
https://www.ebay.com/itm/233300191874

Rear
https://www.ebay.com/itm/312717067628

Not a bad change does not stress other parts on a hub swap, but as the guys said wait to see if you break yours and you may not ever break one (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back