Kraton kraton 6s exb hot racing questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quick1unc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
hey guys, new here and just recently picked up a used 6s exb roller and i'm doing some upgrades across the board. I've started with tearing apart the front end and installing the hot racing diff case and i'm also installing some of the suspension arm holders. I just installed the rear front upper piece but I noticed that it has threaded holes on it but the pins themselves aren't threaded so it won't work. Does anyone have any idea or is this piece not compatible with the EXB? Do I need to order different threaded hinge pin screws versus regular pins that are meant to use the tightening screws to hold them in place in the stock piece. Link to the part i'm talking about is below. any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=AON08FU01;c=928

hey guys, new here and just recently picked up a used 6s exb roller and i'm doing some upgrades across the board. I've started with tearing apart the front end and installing the hot racing diff case and i'm also installing some of the suspension arm holders. I just installed the rear front upper piece but I noticed that it has threaded holes on it but the pins themselves aren't threaded so it won't work. Does anyone have any idea or is this piece not compatible with the EXB? Do I need to order different threaded hinge pin screws versus regular pins that are meant to use the tightening screws to hold them in place in the stock piece. Link to the part i'm talking about is below. any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=AON08FU01;c=928

Confirm your Kraton part #.

If You have Kraton EXB #ARA106053, I do not see that noted as a compatible model at the link you provided.

1692145934783.png

Last edited:
what parts would you guys recommend for exb from m2c as far as these same parts go. I was gonna get

M2C 3125 ARRMA 6s FRONT HINGE PIN SUPPORT SYSTEM v2,v3, v4, v5​

but it says it won't work with the exb bumper. Anyone have any info on this?

Yes, it doesn't work, doesn't have the mounting support for the bumper.
I did have the HR upper hinge pin kit and it's utter garbage. Way too soft and they stripped.

Only gripe I have about the M2C hinge kit is that you can no longer remove the diff cover easily. They work great, but they are a little bit of a PITA.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back