SOLD / FOUND Kraton 8S EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequest82

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
Looking to sell this beauty, unfortunately don't have the time for it. Asking for $875 local pick up in NYC area. Willing to ship on buyers expense.

Just Bash it chassis
M2c bar rod ends with customs carbon fiber braces
M2c center drive shafts
M2c overkill front and rear drive shafts
Proline brute body
Arrma stone guards
Hobbywing MAX 5 w/QS8
Castle 1100kv motor w/game changer fans
PPS motor mount
JX Servo
Spektrum receiver
Duratrax Lockups

IMG_4791.jpeg

IMG_4792.jpeg

IMG_4793.jpeg

IMG_4794.jpeg

IMG_4795.jpeg

Nice build there. Absolutey. Looks brand new. Nicely equipped for sure. All the good parts.:love:
I could pick it up here in NYC easily. :unsure:
Just not into the 8s line myself. And my Wallet is kind of light these days.
If I was, this would clearly be the ticket.(y)
A sweetheart deal. Especially if a local pickup.
Shipping for this heavy beast is $astronomical$.:cry:
Someone better jump on this if you are local.

Looking to sell this beauty, unfortunately don't have the time for it. Asking for $875 local pick up in NYC area. Willing to ship on buyers expense.

Just Bash it chassis
M2c center drive shafts
Proline brute body
Arrma stone guards
Hobbywing MAX 5 w/QS8
PPS motor mount
JX Servo
Spektrum receiver
Duratrax Lockups

View attachment 311074

View attachment 311075

View attachment 311076

View attachment 311077

View attachment 311078
Nice truck bro !! Sexy. I didn’t know proline made a brute for the K8S.

Nice build there. Absolutey. Looks brand new. Nicely equipped for sure. All the good parts.:love:
I could pick it up here in NYC easily. :unsure:
Just not into the 8s line myself. And my Wallet is kind of light these days.
If I was, this would clearly be the ticket.(y)
A sweetheart deal. Especially if a local pickup.
Shipping for this heavy beast is $astronomical$.:cry:
Someone better jump on this if you are local.
I sold my DBXLE here, and it was quite costly for shipping but I can work with the buyer.

Just Bash it chassis
M2c center drive shafts
Proline brute body
Arrma stone guards
Hobbywing MAX 5 w/QS8
PPS motor mount
JX Servo
Spektrum receiver
Duratrax Lockups

View attachment 311075

Dude, where did you get a RED PPS motor mount? That would look sick if I could get more of those. LOL

@trunkmonkey1 I think he just bought the top piece that prevents the screws from gouging the top of the mount.

If any takers, I am willing to split the shipping cost if needed.

If your thinking about the new Kraton 8S EXB, mine is a tank compared to it.

I live in NYC for pickup. But can only afford $300. at most. I know that won't cut it however. :cry:

I live in NYC for pickup. But can only afford $300. at most. I know that won't cut it however. :cry:
Why bother thinking about it???

I thought the a 8s line sucks anyway…

I Never said it "sucks". If I said that, it would be because I already have one. Just never did pull the plug. For many reasons I stated all over this forum. Not hating. I just get flamed for steering some away from purchasing a NIB 8s at $1k. And say the 6s line is the better choice. But apparently everyone who owns an 8s thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread. I am just on the fence about that.:confused:
I said it is not for me especially at retail price. And I stated why. Needs $much$ in mods out the box.And very costly to own and maintain one.
And this one fits the bill.
Of course he should not sell it at $300.
I never meant to insult him.
Many who do sell their 8s's is because they cost too much to have and run. How I see it.

Last edited:
I Never said it "sucks". If I said that, it would be because I already have one. Just never did pull the plug. For many reasons I stated all over this forum. Not hating. I just get flamed for steering some away from purchasing a NIB 8s at $1k. And say the 6s line is the better choice. But apparently everyone who owns an 8s thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread. I am just on the fence about that.:confused:
I said it is not for me especially at retail price. And I stated why. Needs $much$ in mods out the box.And very costly to own and maintain one.
And this one fits the bill.
Of course he should not sell it at $300.
I never meant to insult him.
Many who do sell their 8s's is because they cost too much to have and run. How I see it.
I had a K8 EXB for 2 years its a good truck just really heavy and I'd rather work on the K6 then on the K8. the K6 handles better you need less room to run it. I found myself always driving the K6 and I started to hate working on the K8 (it felt like I was almost working on my RZR). I don't think its the cost of the vehicle (I already paid for it). but more about how much I like the K6.

This is a nicely done rig. No denying it.
I must admit. (y)(y)(y)(y)

I am local, so no shipping involved....and this keeps looking at me.:cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back