Kraton Kraton EXB and 6S used price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pichichi78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
Guys,

Looking for some advice with regard values in the used market for 2 Kraton 6s cars I own. They are both barely used and as much as I would like to try and use them this year, I fear that they will continue to sit just gathering dust. They are both basically unused have just had a couple of outings last year. Both fully functional, no damage with radio gear etc. I'm in the UK so not sure how demand compares to the US but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I know I should post a few more details so I will sort the cars out at the weekend and get some photos.

Last edited:
I picked up a well used but functional Kraton 6s, with a few choice mods, a load of RPM spare arms, 5 batteries (I'm guessing most of these iwll be garbage once i get around to testing them), 2 transmitter and receivers (one stock one uprated) and a lipo bag (i think that was all) for £350 about two months ago.

If yours are like new I imagine you could ask for more than that, maybe £450 or £500 if its MINT, but i don't see why anyone would spend more than that when they are new for £599 atm.

Hope this helps.

I picked up a well used but functional Kraton 6s, with a few choice mods, a load of RPM spare arms, 5 batteries (I'm guessing most of these iwll be garbage once i get around to testing them), 2 transmitter and receivers (one stock one uprated) and a lipo bag (i think that was all) for £350 about two months ago.

If yours are like new I imagine you could ask for more than that, maybe £450 or £500 if its MINT, but i don't see why anyone would spend more than that when they are new for £599 atm.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply, that's super helpful. I was thinking in that ball park. As I say, I'll post a few pics at the weekend.

To be frankly honest, they are only worth what someone will pay for them ..!! Currently in the UK used RC’s are a bit weird, they either sell for a premium or less than they’re worth… go figure 🤔🤪🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back