Infraction Kraton or Infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN-RC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Vendetta
I was thinking about getting a 6S arrma and I was deciding between the kraton 6s and the infraction 6s I was wondering what you guys thought, I have talked to two people and they both say infraction over Kraton.

That like asking, should I buy a Corvette or an Escalade.

they are both near the same price, but completely different vehicles

I have both and like them both, but rarely take them out for the same type of bashing.

I have a kraton and I would very much like to have the infraction 😎
but the answer has already been given to you. Because you have to ask yourself what you want to do with it😉

Get a Typhon and truggify it. Then get some MX28 for bash and Hoons for street/drift.

29B03850-2CEF-4856-9782-6920E9FD4E4B.jpeg

0DE033CB-3EE9-46BE-B893-A166F183980C.jpeg

On road - speed runs- drifting = INFRACTION!

On road - dirt/mud/sand/snow/water - speed runs - bashing - massive air jumps = KRATON!

your choice!

Infraction - road only and cost $50 every 10 packs for GRP tires, make that $70 for Hoons plus the occasional $15 front splitter.
Kraton - $20 each pack if you are new to jumping, until you are experienced and upgraded all your stuff, that is averaged over 10 packs. Typically you break something you can fix and that is not in the above.

Look at the area you will run in before you pick something. Infractions needs a good road/parking place with lots of free room.
Kraton needs gras/dirt areas. Not all that great on the road unless you change tires but it's not an onroad car.

Like most of the other folks, I have both. If I had a choice again, I'd prefer the Talion over the Kraton but that is how you feel.

Like others have said, set of tires for Infraction are $60 a pop. Imagine some people get Infraction because it's cool but don't have the budget to constantly go through tires and become discouraged/buyers remorse.

If its your first I'd go Kraton. If you get tired of the Kraton, you can easily convert to an Outcast with little more than a chassis swap and if you want to go typhon(few more parts necessary of course), you can do that as well and still use 3.8" size tires with the spiral gears(ring&pinion) in the Kraton. Also they aren't lying about the infraction tire cost, you can easily burn through a full set in one run with long burnout or an unlucky rock chipping the tread. To be honest though I agree with Hammer Down, your going to wind up with both so you might as well get the off roader first and then get the infraction later.

So very different, depends on what you want to do.
What one do you like better?
That like asking, should I buy a Corvette or an Escalade.

they are both near the same price, but completely different vehicles

I have both and like them both, but rarely take them out for the same type of bashing.
I know, I have a slash and getting a Ruckus or a stamped.
Get a Typhon and truggify it. Then get some MX28 for bash and Hoons for street/drift.

View attachment 123702

View attachment 123703
Thanks

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back