Kraton Kraton/Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niner42042

The plane the plane, no its arrma..
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
This is my first body reinforcement on my Kraton and Typhon..
I used gorilla tape and shoe goo on the Kraton...
My Typhon i used fibatape and shoe goo...
What do you guys think

Attachments

• 20200806_164059.jpg
    20200806_164059.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200806_164146.jpg
    20200806_164146.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 43
ok well it is very difficult to demolish a typhon body ? because shocks or your wing absorb most of the impact.

and in the end you have to decide for yourself ? because it's your car ??

But I would totally do your kraton ? but eventually they will break ? but hope you have good fun doing that?

ok well it is very difficult to demolish a typhon body ? because shocks or your wing absorb most of the impact.

and in the end you have to decide for yourself ? because it's your car ??

But I would totally do your kraton ? but eventually they will break ? but hope you have good fun doing that?
Ya i can see the Typhon having more protection for sure.. maybe its cause of my amateur back ground is why my Typhon has some damage..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20200807_154445.jpg
    20200807_154445.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200807_154457.jpg
    20200807_154457.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200807_154503.jpg
    20200807_154503.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 16
I generally just use gorilla tape without the shoe goo. Probably worth the effort with the shoe goo though.
Thanks for the advice im gonna add some more tape and shoe goo to the areas you recommended on my Kraton 6s
(y)

I did the entire underside of the body! Some parts even have gorilla tape coming out from underneath and up onto the exterior..but that’s just because I was sloppy..

I did the entire underside of the body! Some parts even have gorilla tape coming out from underneath and up onto the exterior..but that’s just because I was sloppy..
So Jeff look at this here is the EXB servo I im missing the scews that hold the servo down.. Or im i looking at this all wrong

Attachments

• 20200807_233623.jpg
    20200807_233623.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 23
So Jeff look at this here is the EXB servo I im missing the scews that hold the servo down.. Or im i looking at this all wrong

But are the screws that you need just holding in your stock servo to the stock rtr servo mount?

Or if it’s the screws to hold it it the chassis, are they not just the same screws holding your stock servo mount to the chassis right now?

But are the screws that you need just holding in your stock servo to the stock rtr servo mount?

Or if it’s the screws to hold it it the chassis, are they not just the same screws holding your stock servo mount to the chassis right now?
The screws that i have in the post on the mount is the ones that hold the servo down..so if i use those then i have none for the 4 little post

The screws that i have in the post on the mount is the ones that hold the servo down..so if i use those then i have none for the 4 little post

Hmm, Maybe I need to go look at my rigs..I know you mentioned the hot racing servo mount and I have the same mount in my typhon and kraton but it’s 4 on top, 4 on bottom, and 4 to mount the servo..it’s been so long since I’ve looked at a stock rtr servo mount that I’m probably useless..like I said though, I’d check out your ace hardware..maybe go on the exploded view/parts list for your kraton and take that info to the hardware store..

Hmm, Maybe I need to go look at my rigs..I know you mentioned the hot racing servo mount and I have the same mount in my typhon and kraton but it’s 4 on top, 4 on bottom, and 4 to mount the servo..it’s been so long since I’ve looked at a stock rtr servo mount that I’m probably useless..like I said though, I’d check out your ace hardware..maybe go on the exploded view/parts list for your kraton and take that info to the hardware store..
Check this out this is my Typhon Hot Racing servo mount..

Attachments

• 20200807_235315.jpg
    20200807_235315.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 22
This is my first body reinforcement on my Kraton and Typhon..
I used gorilla tape and shoe goo on the Kraton...
My Typhon i used fibatape and shoe goo...
What do you guys think

Looking good.. For the Typhon you covered all the key spots.. For the kraton.. I would add some in the corners of the bed, some on the hood (to be exact, where the shocks hit the body) and some on the front wheel fenders as stated above..

Looking good.. For the Typhon you covered all the key spots.. For the kraton.. I would add some in the corners of the bed, some on the hood (to be exact, where the shocks hit the body) and some on the front wheel fenders as stated above..
[/QUOT
Awesome thanks for the advice Mike.. Will do..:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back