Kraton Kraton6s blx steering worked last run won’t work now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision1675

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a Kraton 6s blx ran fine last run charged battery reinstalled battery steering won’t work servo no engaging. Where do I start? Thanks guys.

I’ve got a Kraton 6s blx ran fine last run charged battery reinstalled battery steering won’t work servo no engaging. Where do I start? Thanks guys.
If u have a another servo on hand try plugging it in to receiver see if it works. If not my guess is a dead servo

Do you have a different servo you can plug in to the rx and see if it’s just the servo?
@Jordan10R beat me to it. 😂

Don’t have another servo, Arma just warrantied month or so ago? Just strange I know they are electronics…? Any suggestions on after market vs stock servo’s?

As others have said, the stock servo is likely dead. The Spektrum one is a hunk of junk. I would either ask for a warranty again, but ask for an upgraded servo this time because the stock one clearly isn't up to snuff, or just call it a day and get a DS3235kg on Amazon. Not the best servo in the world, but stands up really well to the abuse of bashing and is so cheap that replacing it is no biggie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back