Kraton Crashed now motor won’t work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

room14baz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I had a bit of a crash today with my Kraton and now the motor won’t work, have I got a bad ESC or motor?
Thanks in advance!

Seems like the connection between motor and ESC is fine.

Does the ESC also restart if you don’t pull the trigger?

My guess is damaged battery wires, damaged ESC battery wires/terminal, or dead ESC.

[email protected] is your friend for replacement.

Seems like the connection between motor and ESC is fine.

Does the ESC also restart if you don’t pull the trigger?

My guess is damaged battery wires, damaged ESC battery wires/terminal, or dead ESC.

[email protected] is your friend for replacement.
Motor is working, and battery seems ok, I tested it with a 3s esc I’ve got in a different car. The esc only restarts when I pull the trigger, I’m pretty sure it’s the esc that’s had it. The car fell pretty much flat on the roof onto concrete so I assume it’s blown a component inside the esc.

Damaged ESC for sure. I had the same issue with a 160 spektrum ESC. It restarted every time I pulled the throttle. Try plugging the motor into a different ESC and it'll work just fine.

Damaged ESC for sure. I had the same issue with a 160 spektrum ESC. It restarted every time I pulled the throttle. Try plugging the motor into a different ESC and it'll work just fine.
I tried the motor and it works, I’ve done some extra testing and the esc is toast, I’ve gone for a HW max6 esc and 1650 motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back