KV, Voltage, and RPM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive thought about them, but if prefer to buy a name brand and have a bit more efficiency. Im sure they are great for the price though
Hobbystar aint no joke, TBH.
Some of the best Big air bashers run them.
Don't let the pricepoint fool you.

Threw a set of of 3S G+ 6AH series in today, absolute riot drawing over 400Amps, finally got some decent heat in the motor/ESC for optimal performance.
IMG_0842.jpeg

Threw a set of of 3S G+ 6AH series in today, absolute riot drawing over 400Amps, finally got some decent heat in the motor/ESC for optimal performance.
View attachment 331344
That’s similar to the current numbers I see on my Castle MMX8S combo. Do you still believe Castle’s amp draw outputs are “ridiculously inflated?”

That’s similar to the current numbers I see on my Castle MMX8S combo. Do you still believe Castle’s amp draw outputs are “ridiculously inflated?”
Only one way to find out, I’ll compare it in my infraction with the MmX8s-1717 as I have another G2 combo coming. Same gearing to understand speed/amp stated differences

Excellent...

Not promoting YT'ers Rich and RC Dude81 run the heck out of them as well as great reviews from others (owner of JC Juice stands behind his stuff better than HW)...YT'ers cross it over as I do with a HW Max6 or some a Firma 160A.

Best of luck, fun days!!
+!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back