Labor Day Sale 30% Off ends 9/6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Hope everyone is having an amazing holiday.

30% Off
All 3D printed products
20% Off
Everything else in store
Sale ends 9/6
Biggest sale yet.

Hope everyone is having an amazing holiday.

30% Off
All 3D printed products
20% Off
Everything else in store
Sale ends 9/6
Biggest sale yet.
Can they 3d print me a FC 100 body cover? In 🌈 colors 🤣🤣

Does the Arrma Forum discount still apply as well? I can't remember what it is..lol
We get a discount from this forum? That's cool if we can
We deserve 50 percent discount 😁.just for being members of the best forum ever👍

Does the Arrma Forum discount still apply as well? I can't remember what it is..lol
The code is arrma forum…. Discount doesn’t stack 😂 but this is the one sale a year that’s a huge discount so everyone has an opportunity to afford 3DRC products. I know international shipping is expensive so this is my way to make sure everyone has the opportunity to experience them first hand.

The code is arrma forum…. Discount doesn’t stack 😂 but this is the one sale a year that’s a huge discount so everyone has an opportunity to afford 3DRC products. I know international shipping is expensive so this is my way to make sure everyone has the opportunity to experience them first hand.
I understand..figured it was worth a shot 😂 placing order now 👊🏼

Would the discount apply to custom work? Like I need custom led light buckets made.could this be something that you could do? Trying to make pop up lights for one of my body covers.thinking it would be a lot easier to just have them printed.
Most light buckets for pop up lights are for drifters 1/10 scale ,I need 1/7 scale

Would the discount apply to custom work? Like I need custom led light buckets made.could this be something that you could do? Trying to make pop up lights for one of my body covers.thinking it would be a lot easier to just have them printed.
Most light buckets for pop up lights are for drifters 1/10 scale ,I need 1/7 scale
We can work something out. You can ask anyone here who has had custom orders. I always take care of our forum members

Can they 3d print me a FC 100 body cover? In 🌈 colors 🤣🤣
Jesus Harold Christ, man. You’re still looking? Can you please, for the love of God, just order a damned FC100 body from Delta already? 😂

Jesus Harold Christ, man. You’re still looking? Can you please, for the love of God, just order a damned FC100 body from Delta already? 😂
No I refuse to pay 100 for that cover from Delta..I rather wait until someone on here wants to get rid of theirs and help a fellow member 👍 I'm in no rush .I already have one just want more .I like different colors and I like the fact that I can change body covers and feel like it's a different RC 😁👍

No I refuse to pay 100 for that cover from Delta..I rather wait until someone on here wants to get rid of theirs and help a fellow member 👍 I'm in no rush .I already have one just want more .I like different colors and I like the fact that I can change body covers and feel like it's a different RC 😁👍
We are not offering out Delta FC100 bodies to you. We’re using them. 😊

Today is the last day for the sale. Get them while you can

Saved almost $10 on upgraded F-up protection from the best.

Highly recommended!
1693922873936.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back