LEGO anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad move, 20 years from now you can't count on those intructions being available online. Things change to quickly these days.
I don't think lego should remove the instructions. I have lost some instructions. In those cases, it is nice to have the online backup.

I was so glad to see 0 comments encouraging lego to do only online instructions. ☺️

I like the fact that the instructions are available on line, I have built sets I don't have using parts I already have, but I like having a hard copy, can't imagine trying to look at a screen that goes to sleep while your trying to build. Not everyone has a printer.

OUTATIME

Screenshot_20230526_092312_eBay.jpg

Nice!! I've got all the Playmobil ones.....gotta get that Lego one now!! 🤗View attachment 302109
I used to be in awe of Marty McFly's black Hilux. In fact I bought and modified one of the same year (1985) but it was white. Fitted a 3.8ltr V6 Buick to it which was more than enough torque for it.

Screenshot_20230526_094043_Google.jpg

VideoCapture_20230526-093733.jpg

I used to be in awe of Marty McFly's black Hilux. In fact I bought and modified one of the same year (1985) but it was white. Fitted a 3.8ltr V6 Buick to it which was more than enough torque for it.

View attachment 302110

Loved my Toyota Truck …

IMG_9082.jpeg

Nice. LN106?
I've never seen that canopy before. Is it aftermarket?

It was on the truck when I purchased it used. It’s been so long I can’t even remember who made the cap.

The cardboard was so you don't get your feet dirty, right?? ;)

The nerf bars were so rusted - that was me attempting to save them with POR-15.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back