Infraction Let's see those Delta Plastic USA bodies on your 1/7 scale Infraction #ARRMAFAMILY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
Just bought the ARRMA v2 Infraction and I went with Toyota GT 1 body and going to be adding some side skirts from StuipdRC.

Toyota GT 1.jpg

Last edited:
[B]Notoriousone[/B] - wow, love the red Toyota G1 body in red, since I think it really pops big time and what a great job you did!! Question did you use the Limitless body posts or did you use the stock infraction body posts? Delta told me to use the Limitess ones since it will make the body lower to the ground! Plus, I love the JAG body and what color blue is that?

Last edited:
BOOM, ordered my Toyota G1 body, wing and Decals for my new ARRMA v2 Infraction! Also Delta Plastick recommended to me to get the limitless rear body posts so it will sit much lower to the ground.
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 7.59.53 AM.png

Last edited:
[B]Notoriousone[/B] - wow, love the red Toyota G1 body in red, since I think it really pops big time and what a great job you did!! Question did you use the Limitless body posts or did you use the stock infraction body posts? Delta told me to use the Limitess ones since it will make the body lower to the ground! Plus, I love the JAG body and what color blue is that?
Thanks, I used Infraction body mounts on the front and rear for all the bodies. You could use the stock Limitless rear posts no problem, but I wouldn’t use the front single post, If you do the body will wobble side to side. The color on the Jag body was called Sky Blue, I think it was s Tamiya polycarbonate paint

Thats the color..
@Notoriousone - Thanks brother, both the JAG AND THE G1 looks awesome even the black one brother ? ?
What do you have under the hood in your Infraction - a Castle 1/6 Mamba Monster X 8S w/ a Castle 1717-1650KV motor with a Ripple killer cat pack?
Anyways, I think I am going to go with either a PS-42 TRANSLUCENT YELLOW or a PS-36 TRANSLUCENT SILVER!!

Last edited:
Any tips on cutting the wheel wells out? Tools, methods? I have seen a few that looked less than professionally cut.

My GT body arrives today and I AM FRIGGIN AMPED TO GET THIS ON!

This will be a pretty tough body to do bu when I am doing it will be worth it! I will be using my dermal and my curved scissors!! First I am painting my new body for my 3s Typhon!, Plus, I get a little practice before I hit the big dog from Delta!

I too have seen a few of these bodies with amazing paint jobs but amateur looking wheel cut outs, could be better..
For the two of these bodies I did I used a sharp box cutter type tool to lightly trace over the lines from the outside until they are about halfway cut through, then slowly cut out the inner wheel wells by hand a bit at a time. If you traced over it enough it will basically tear off cleanly. Then a bit of sanding with a round dremel sander tip and its done. Its a long slow process with a big body like this but worth it if you want good, round cut lines

IMG_4857.jpeg

IMG_4853.jpeg

Score and snap worked the best for myself. Very clean edge. On curves, you tear along the score line. Dremel with sandpaper for any cleanup.
I Will be using my Dremel there is no doubt about it for sanding since I am a little OCD. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
HOW MANY COATS DID YOU DO before you backed up with blk?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back