Big Rock LIMITED SLIP CENTER DIFF SET 50T 100K ARA310991

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eizrah

Reaction score
Wanna say sorry 1st if i got the wrong forum to ask regarding this LSD ARA310991. From the Arrma website this LSD Diff kit fit all the EXB truck like mojave talion and the kraton. But the when i see the exploded view on Big rock 6S that the front outdrive have the different part number ARA311187. So those this NEW outdrive from the Big Rock 6S fit the rest of the EXB ctr differential as what Arrma stated? I attach some photo for reference. Thanks
Screenshot_20231214_131714_Chrome.jpg

This is the exploded view from the Big Rock 6S LIMITED SLIP CENTER DIFF SET ARA310991.
Front differential outdrive ARA311187
Rear differential outdrive ARA310981

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231214_131752_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231214_131752_Chrome.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
These new EXB/Big Rock outdrives are interchangeable with the original EXB outdrives, they will fit all 29 mm EXB diffs. I got these in my most recent Jenny's order with a diff/bulkhead pulled off of a Big Rock 6S.

You can see in the attached pics they are bit beefier, with a deeper and longer guide for the driveshaft pin. Should help keep things from popping out when the arms flex under high stress. There is also more material on the outside in a ring around the end. The longer length still has a pretty aggressive chamfer on the ID, so it shouldn't limit suspension/driveshaft travel any more than the previous version.

I like this new version, I expect these will be phasing into the rest of the 6S line.

PXL_20231204_042845915.jpg

PXL_20231204_042859425.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I was actually gonna get it for from jennysrc. But was confused... Thanks again for the info. Wanna get it for my mojave exb and talion exb.

I ditched the OEM units in favor of the M2C. Seen pics/videos of what the stock units look like after severe use and it isn’t pretty.

Vitavon makes them too, FYI.

I ditched the OEM units in favor of the M2C. Seen pics/videos of what the stock units look like after severe use and it isn’t pretty.

Vitavon makes them too, FYI.
Time will tell whether or not these are better than the old ones.

These new EXB/Big Rock outdrives are interchangeable with the original EXB outdrives, they will fit all 29 mm EXB diffs. I got these in my most recent Jenny's order with a diff/bulkhead pulled off of a Big Rock 6S.

You can see in the attached pics they are bit beefier, with a deeper and longer guide for the driveshaft pin. Should help keep things from popping out when the arms flex under high stress. There is also more material on the outside in a ring around the end. The longer length still has a pretty aggressive chamfer on the ID, so it shouldn't limit suspension/driveshaft travel any more than the previous version.

I like this new version, I expect these will be phasing into the rest of the 6S line.

View attachment 336955

View attachment 336956
So basically the new outdrives have no issue to fit the front or rear differential? Im planning to get 2 sets of the differential and taking the newer outdrive to fix on the front differential as the front tend to wear off easier then the rear.

Time will tell whether or not these are better than the old ones.
I’d be willing to give these a shot just because the added length would fix that frustrating popping out of the bones. My drive cups get torn up primarily because of this problem. Chews up the damned a-arm, too. I’ll bet they’re a worthy improvement.

So basically the new outdrives have no issue to fit the front or rear differential? Im planning to get 2 sets of the differential and taking the newer outdrive to fix on the front differential as the front tend to wear off easier then the rear.
As long as you have EXB diffs yes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back