Looking for Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headlight bulbs quit. They will flicker if I mess with them. And I've looked at replacing them & splicing, just gotta make sure they'd fit the little housing. I moved on to the blue flame Mustang body. For now. It's getting beat up pretty bad.

**Mess with them at the bulb where the wires are made into led. Not the switches or the jst. Checked all that.
So yeah replace the bulbs I would just cut back a little on the harness and connect a new set with bezels.done deal .a lot easier connecting wires than messing with the bulbs .

I still have two polo creation lights sets that both came in with every led bulb blown lol . numerous amount of attempts to reach a live person at customer service.finally someone answered to just tell me I need proof that it wasn't me that blew the bulbs .🤷how da fuk do I provide proof lol.polo creations is fkin joke .I have better luck from a cheap set from china
Oh really? Where would you suggest buying light kits from?

Reason I say eBay is because there is a wide selection of light kits and no matter who or what company you buy from your protected 100 percent..just make sure to go through pay pal for that added protection of how you pay .so even if you still buy from polo creations , you won't have to bother with their crappy ass customer service.ebay will refund your money and most likely you won't need to send anything back.good luck .

Back