Infraction Looking for wheels for my infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need a 17mm hexed wheel for starters. With ZERO offset wheels. So it is not that simple.
Belted tires are almost a prerequisite.
But 1/8 Buggy zero offset tires/wheels have been used for groomed dirt oval running on the Infr.
Just need to raise the body/ body posts a bit. Remove the front splitter for the dirt running. If staying only on Pavement need a "belted" street tire.
Not quite sure what your plans were with those 2.8 Banditos. Defintely not for speed runs I hope.:cool:

You need a 17mm hexed wheel for starters. With ZERO offset wheels. So it is not that simple.
But 1/8 Buggy zero offset tires/wheels have been used for groomed dirt oval running on the Infr.
Just need to raise the body/ body posts a bit. Remove the front splitter for the dirt running. If staying only on Pavement need a "belted" street tire.
Not quite sure what your plans were with those 2.8 Banditos. Defintely not for speed runs I hope
Not quite sure what your plans were with those 2.8 Banditos. Defintely not for speed runs I hope.:cool:
I already have 17mm hex and I’m just want some different wheels. I got the hoons instead tho. Got banditos for my big rock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back