Looking to build a Talion EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freedomcrawler

Military Veteran
Reaction score
As a build thread is a requirement for posting in classifieds I figured I’d start one with this.

I’ve been wanting a Talion and ended up selling one that I had to help cover some things so I’m in search of a new one! If you have one like new please let me know and hopefully we can work something out and I can add to this thread! Thank you

Wait since when is a build thread required to post in the classifieds?
Last I knew you just had to either be a member for so many days with so many legitimate posts or you can get instant access by buying a premium membership.

Wait since when is a build thread required to post in the classifieds?
Last I knew you just had to either be a member for so many days with so many legitimate posts or you can get instant access by buying a premium membership.
Great question. It was on my list of forum requirements that needed to be completed and I don’t have access. So I figured that meant it was a requirement? Maybe I’m wrong.

Great question. It was on my list of forum requirements that needed to be completed and I don’t have access. So I figured that meant it was a requirement? Maybe I’m wrong.

List of forum requirements? Did I miss something? Sorry things have changed a little bit since I joined so idk what it's like for new users.

List of forum requirements? Did I miss something? Sorry things have changed a little bit since I joined so idk what it's like for new users.
Pictured below. Am I reading this wrong? It’s possible I don’t have enough posts but that seems odd. So I figured this was my missing link

IMG_3604.jpeg

Okay yeah that is new to me. But you have to link the build thread to your profile. So copy the link from this thread and place it into this box in your profile.

46458hgjhgjfg.jpg

Pictured below. Am I reading this wrong? It’s possible I don’t have enough posts but that seems odd. So I figured this was my missing link

View attachment 365085
that list has nothing to do with posting in the classifieds section. You just need 20 posts if i remember correctly. That account progress is just for fun and to help show you around. :cool:(y)

that list has nothing to do with posting in the classifieds section. You just need 20 posts if i remember correctly. That account progress is just for fun and to help show you around. :cool:(y)
He has 25 posts.

-edit- 31 now.

View attachment 365085
I'm to the same progression. If I click on that 'Create a build thread' right there, it goes to the page to select what you wanna build & create the post/thread that way. Like start it out as a build thread from fresh instead of doing it later on. I believe it can be done either way. A member started a journey thread earlier this year, it went on, the build progression, then on his page, linked it as a build thread then, & got the banner. Sound correct? @slick2500 or???

Thanks, I wasn’t sure what I was doing wrong as I still can’t post in the classifieds as it’s telling me I’m insufficient. So I’m not sure. I’ll definitely correct what’s needed, just don’t know what needs correcting lol

I can't remember but I think you also need to be a member here for so many days as well but it is random for each person. I could be thinking of a different forum though.

I'm to the same progression. If I click on that 'Create a build thread' right there, it goes to the page to select what you wanna build & create the post/thread that way. Like start it out as a build thread from fresh instead of doing it later on. I believe it can be done either way. A member started a journey thread earlier this year, it went on, the build progression, then on his page, linked it as a build thread then, & got the banner. Sound correct? @slick2500 or???

Idk? I'm not sure I understand.

Idk? I'm not sure I understand.
I'm not sure either. If I click on it, then chose Kraton as prefix it looks like I can start from there. I've never started one. I'm in the process of building a K6 but have not started a 'build log' & then later you link it in the account settings to get the banner?? Idk. Looks like this.

Screenshot_20240507_191901_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm not sure either. If I click on it, then chose Kraton as prefix it looks like I can start from there. I've never started one. I'm in the process of building a K6 but have not started a 'build log' & then later you link it in the account settings to get the banner?? Idk. Looks like this.

View attachment 365121

Yeah make a thread then put the link in that box in your profile.

Back