Senton Looking to make a Shopping Trip.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schuey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
I have the 2017 Senton ( green-black body ) and i want to make it into a rally style car... I have heard of people swapping the springs for Tekno .. What i want to know is.. Whats the best spring for a pavement pounder or leave stock ? Should i replace the shock oils ? What diff weights should i run ? I plan to run a body from Delta Plastics so i want to keep the car stance where its at or a bit lower.. I figured this could be done rather than buying a typhon.

Springs >?
Shock oil ?
Diff oil ?
Anyone have a great way to set rebound on shocks or do i need to do anything different with shocks..
Who makes foam tires or a street tire other than Pro Line ?
I will keep stock electronics for now.

Thanks in advance.

So, you want the Senton to be good on road and off road? I would just run it stock and tweak it as you go.
If you end up running the truck, let us know what it's doing and what you want it to do, we can give better advice that way.

I think it should so pretty well in its stock form. The suspension is set up a little soft and the tires are loose. That would make it easier on the transitions from dirt to tarmac.

I set my shock rebound for jumping by dropping the truck from a 1-2' and if it just barely chassis slaps it's perfect.
For bashing racer style I just run the truck and determine rebound by how it sticks to the ground and rebounds from small jumps.

Yeppers.. i think ill just leave things stock for the moment.. i will try the rebound.. but i would like to rebuild the shocks.. hence wondering about shock oil weights.. Do you know what is default weight for the Senton ? or would the manual show that.. i don't recall reading that in the manual..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back