Notorious Loosing power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cwimp84

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Brand new batterys, brand new notorious. Drives fine for about 5-10 minutes and starts to loose power. Check the batteries there fine. Im new to arrma trucks . Any ideas?

Could be charger settings. If you can show the charger folks should be able to see if this is the case.
Could be charger settings. If you can show the charger folks should be able to see if this is the case.
venom pro lipo charger
Batreries are the Ovonic 3s lipos. I checked all the cells. Everything seems fine after i charge them they hold at 12.2-12.3. But its just like after 10 minutes of running and not even hard running, it looses 50% power . And im not even running it on %100 Running it %75. Only had it out twice i have specktrum batteries on the way. The worked fine in my granite and stampede. I hope its not the electronics on my notorious which is brand new. haven't even jumped it or anything.

venom pro lipo charger
Batreries are the Ovonic
This is the batteries im running.

Attachments

• 3580EA3E-BD90-4DEE-A23B-40014C8EC255.jpeg
    3580EA3E-BD90-4DEE-A23B-40014C8EC255.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 35
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back