Felony I thought I wanted to update the power system in my Felony.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dales396lt4

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Vendetta
  11. Voltage
  12. Infraction 4x4
Well, the day has come to put the Max six G2 and 4990 1650 KV motor in the Felony and as always I took it out for one last run. It ran so well I just can’t bring myself to change it. I guess some things are best left alone if it’s running good, why change it. I did have to change the tires after that run though.

Well, the day has come to put the Max six G2 and 4990 1650 KV motor in the Felony and as always I took it out for one last run. It ran so well I just can’t bring myself to change it. I guess some things are best left alone if it’s running good, why change it. I did have to change the tires after that run though.
Dang it, you'll have to build a new car to put that new system in now. Sorry for your pain lol

I was thinking since it has Bluetooth that I might be able to see th data log on my phone using the app if that’s the case, the max six might replace the max five in my limitless.

IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

I got bored and changed it anyway! The 30 tooth pinion didn’t allow for the proper gear mesh, so I had to lengthen the hole a bit for it to work.

Well the Felony flies. In fact it’s got so much power now that I blew a tire and couldn’t do a speed run. I did do a speed run with my limitless after changing the front spoilers for metal ones that are lower profile. It went 110 miles an hour, and no drama.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back