Losi King Sling..looks cool..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnowAir

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave EXB
Just got an email from HH aboot a new release coming from Losi. Def looks cool, but too much coin for my interest..
https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...ent=Spot1&utm_campaign=08042022_losnewrelease

Screenshot_20220811-110803_Samsung Internet.jpg

That looks pretty bad ass for sure. But from my past experiences with Losi? A DEEEEEEEP money pit of woe and despair! lol
Agreed.. only Losi I will buy going forward would be a race kit..but I'm not a racer, soo..guess I won't be buying a Losi for the foreseeable future 🤣🤣
The Lasernut ensured me my pockets aren't deep enough, and my stomach is not strong enough for a Losi as a basher..

I love the losi dbxle so I might pick one of these up (or an lmt)
Not hating, they are cool no doubt. I just find them (Losi) to be too brittle for my liking. These new rigs look to be using the LMT chassis, not sure how much different they really are.

I did look long and hard at the LMT about a year ago. It's so freaking cool, but ultimately I just don't see myself getting alot of enjoyment out of a solid axle rig. 99% of my rc time is on a track, at home. I like to run bashers because they're overbuilt and inherently more forgiving than an actual racer. Of course their's the price of a race kit that has alot to do with my decision too. I'd have 'em all if I could tho!!😉

Agreed.. only Losi I will buy going forward would be a race kit..but I'm not a racer, soo..guess I won't be buying a Losi for the foreseeable future 🤣🤣
The Lasernut ensured me my pockets aren't deep enough, and my stomach is not strong enough for a Losi as a basher..

Losi Mini's are fun too and some clubs will run a stock class that's a hoot on the right track. Modded they are wicked fast for their size and the truggy version is fun to bash a bit.

Totally agree with you man. I have a Losi xxl2e that I'm gonna unload here soon.

Losi Mini's are fun too and some clubs will run a stock class that's a hoot on the right track. Modded they are wicked fast for their size and the truggy version is fun to bash a bit.
Sounds like a good time! My bro has a mini E Revo, that thing is bat $hit crazy on 6s!!😮🤔😄
Edit, I might be wrong on the 6s. I know he's putting 2 lipos in, maybe it's 3s? Idk, but it's basically too fast to actually control🤣🤣
He lives in an apartment complex, so he's got pavement to run it on. I have a driveway that isn't so smooth..used to be blacktop, but now a mixture of stone,dirt and blacktop. He's tried to talk me into getting a mini. Where am I supposed to use it? Idk, so, I haven't bought one. Same for road cars..cool, but I don't have any desire to travel to use em.

Last edited:
Losi doesn't make the Mini 8ight or Mini 8ight T anymore sadly.

Yea, I meant the Mini-B and Mini-T. I've got a fleet ;)
I've been eyeing the Mini T since it was announced just can't bring myself to buy one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back