How’s the Losi LMT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
I’m thinking of adding one to the collection since it’s something different from most of my cars. They look like tons of fun. I figured I’d ask here since some of you probably own one.

Is it as fun and durable as it looks?

Any necessary upgrades? Does it need more power?

I’m thinking of adding one to the collection since it’s something different from most of my cars. They look like tons of fun. I figured I’d ask here since some of you probably own one.

I've been thinking the same. I haven't driven it yet but it's been explained to me that if you're looking for something to full send like a Kraton this ain't it, but it's outstanding for scale bashing like mini monster truck jam style stuff. Most common thing I've seen/heard of upgraded is servo saver, servo, and hubs but yeah no experience myself. I would love to try it out at some point, I've been calming down on ludicrous 30 foot jump type stuff lately.

I got the mini big block conversion I've been trying to finish it but stupid work happens..

1710205232127.jpeg

@Hammer Down has both, I think he runs both in his basement with the lotion in the diff case.. 😳😜

I got the mini big block conversion I've been trying to finish it but stupid work happens..

View attachment 354029
@Hammer Down has both, I think he runs both in his basement with the lotion in the diff case.. 😳😜
Put the F’n lotion in the BASKET!!!

talking eric cartman GIF by South Park

I have a couple full size LMT’s and a mini. I love all of them and would definitely recommend one. The best upgrade I’ve done to all of them is a better servo and saver. The Treal axles not only look cool but they’re pretty much indestructible!
They also lowered the CG considerably which is a big one for me. 🤙

Back