Losi LMT rollers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
So with a coupon and no tax I can get a rtr grave digger or the summumadigger for $600 from King Cobra. At Island with shipping it’s gonna be right around $450. Which direction makes more sense? Not sticking with a digger body if I do buy a rtr.

How crappy are the rtr electronics? Is a sensored combo going to be a huge improvement?

Will the rtr rx/tx work for 4 wheel steer?

So with a coupon and no tax I can get a rtr grave digger or the summumadigger for $600 from King Cobra. At Island with shipping it’s gonna be right around $450. Which direction makes more sense? Not sticking with a digger body if I do buy a rtr.

How crappy are the rtr electronics? Is a sensored combo going to be a huge improvement?

Will the rtr rx/tx work for 4 wheel steer?
Do you have everything to complete a roller?

Do you have everything to complete a roller?

Was debating robbing the mmx6s/2200kv from my Maxx. Will need to find a servo/servos. Kind of leaning towards just grabbing a sumumumumumadigger, switching the body and upgrading electronics when I get bored with it. Don’t really want it stupid over powered, I’d rather have it closer to a realistic experience.

I called Island Hobby Nut, they don’t actually have the rollers. The website is wrong and sucks to navigate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back