What does everyone think of the new Losi LMT minis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look pretty friggin cool, had no idea those were released! It looks like the lovechild of a Gorgon & Grom. On a another note, I hate it here!...you guys are gonna send me to the poor house lol.

EDIT:$269.99 for brushed electronics...Yikes 😬

Last edited:
It’s nice from what I’ve seen of it, and really has a lot of metal in its design, but that’s a steep price for a mini.
Really steep when you consider Arrma just released a mini for literally half the price of the LMT mini. Sure there's no metal in the Grom, but in today's economy, people are gonna pick the more affordable option almost every time.

I honestly thought Arrma was gonna drop the LWB version of the Grom today, didn’t see this one coming! 😮

And for anyone else into the mini’s like I am. HPI is about to drop the Maverick Atom a 1:18 scale very similar to the Grom. Here’s the kicker tho, it’s only gonna be $75!!! 😮 Supposed to be available by the end of the month.

I’ll have an orange one plz! 😎

https://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/150501
B2AFF2DD-72D4-41AC-8717-20B9E81FC1C3.jpeg

I don't need one, but I almost want if for nothing else to match my larger Losi LMT. :D
Give it a few days and you can see what they look like together when @Hammer Down posts some pictures of his. hahaha
Then you'll really want one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back