Vorteks Loud slipping sound

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vortek83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
  2. Vorteks
I turned my car on the other day went to go bashing. Instead all I hear is a very loud stretching sound like something is too tight. I went through the whole car. Bearings, driveshafts, screws even. But yet after I do this all it's still making the sound. Sounds like the differentials are bad but 10 times worse sound anyone help me please
I turned my car on the other day went to go bashing. Instead all I hear is a very loud stretching sound like something is too tight. I went through the whole car. Bearings, driveshafts, screws even. But yet after I do this all it's still making the sound. Sounds like the differentials are bad but 10 times worse sound anyone help me please
M sorry I have a vortek 3s brushless

upload the video to YouTube then copy and paste the link here. It’s probably your slipper. The slipper itself or bearings. Motor bearings should also be checked.

It's the motor that's making the loud skreetching sound. Is the motor shot?
Are you sure? Sound travels in funny ways. Did you pull the motor from the spurcase and test it? If so, take it apart and check the bearings. You can also warranty it. There’s a 2 year warranty with Arrmas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back