Vorteks LWB conversion parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you put some preload, then the felony shocks can work :p
but using the longer spring, that should be fine as is..(atleast for my usage) maybe a bit of tuning depending on how you run your truck
I got the shocks from Jenny's and ordered the rear shocks, but he mistakenly sent the fronts which are shorter. But all sorted now, today he sent me the proper ones. Great customer service if you ask me, I highly recommend them

I got the shocks from Jenny's and ordered the rear shocks, but he mistakenly sent the fronts which are shorter. But all sorted now, today he sent me the proper ones. Great customer service if you ask me, I highly recommend them
aaaaahhhh! makes sense! then that indeed would be shorter haha.. I've also ordered some parts from Jennys but as I live in EU.. I wouldn't want to test out their customer service :p

aaaaahhhh! makes sense! then that indeed would be shorter haha.. I've also ordered some parts from Jennys but as I live in EU.. I wouldn't want to test out their customer service :p
I'm from the EU too mate. He told me to keep the shocks and he just sent me the other pair, free of charge

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back