Kraton M2c full line up for v4 kraton 6s or new kraton exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend m2c upgrades, i have them on my kraton 6s exb and it makes a huge difference when it comes to serious bashing. The parts hold up well for the amount of abuse i put them through. They take abeaying and keep going like nothing
I ended up doing the full line up on my exb. Just wish they had a m2c wing Mount lol. I’ve snapped about 5 of them so far. Pretty much 5 out of the 6 times I’ve taken it out haha

I ended up doing the full line up on my exb. Just wish they had a m2c wing Mount lol. I’ve snapped about 5 of them so far. Pretty much 5 out of the 6 times I’ve taken it out haha
I break them a lot on my notcast and broke my talion once but the kraton has survived so far. I've really twisted the wing up too. I'm ok with that part messing up, I still run plastic diff covers hahahaha.

I break them a lot on my notcast and broke my talion once but the kraton has survived so far. I've really twisted the wing up too. I'm ok with that part messing up, I still run plastic diff covers hahahaha.
Yeah that’s true. I’d rather not destroy the diff housing. But i just wish the wing Mount didn’t snap.. maybe just the little clamps holding the wing on to the Mount lol

Yeah that’s true. I’d rather not destroy the diff housing. But i just wish the wing Mount didn’t snap.. maybe just the little clamps holding the wing on to the Mount lol
hahahaha drill it out and put those yellow tamper things through like on fire extinguishers so it'll snap free. I broke the one on my talion on the first run and put a typhon one on it to bring it in closer to the tower.

talion3.jpg

hahahaha drill it out and put those yellow tamper things through like on fire extinguishers so it'll snap free. I broke the one on my talion on the first run and put a typhon one on it to bring it in closer to the tower.

View attachment 147549
I’ll have to experiment with mine. Having the castle 1717 doesn’t help tho.. the wrong finger twitch and it’s doing a double back flip 🤣

I’ll have to experiment with mine. Having the castle 1717 doesn’t help tho.. the wrong finger twitch and it’s doing a double back flip 🤣
I'm running a max6/hobbystar 1480kv on mine geared 24/46, i know what you mean hahahahaha.

I bought the EXB and literally sold off all the stock parts and upgraded EVERYTHING to M2C. Because people desire the EXB parts, it’s a good way to fund the M2C parts. If I were to do it over....I would do the same thing again. I typically would upgrade all the electronics from an RTR, so if I were to pay more for an RTR, I would be selling off the motor, ESC & servo also.

it would be interesting to see what would yield a larger amount of money from selling new parts.

neither way, you can’t go wrong with M2C parts.

Last edited:
I bought the EXB and literally sold off all the stock parts and upgraded EVERYTHING to M2C. Because people desire the EXB parts, it’s a good way to find the M2C parts. If I were to do it over....I would do the same thing again. I typically would upgrade all the electronics from an RTR, so if I were to pay more for an RTR, I would be selling off the motor, ESC & servo also.

it would be interesting to see what would yield a larger amount of money from selling new parts.

neither way, you can’t go wrong with M2C parts.
After the first 2 rigs ended up being mostly parted out to put the m2c/crcu/jbi stuff on I started just building them from the chassis up. Seemed like it probably saved me money in the first place. I hoarded diffs and plastic parts so I always had parts to use. I prob still could build 2-3 full rigs right now on stock arms/chassis. All of my in use stuff is running an aftermarket chassis and rpm arms if it’s wide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back