M2C Xmaxx motor mount issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
Not an Arrma but a lot of people seem to own Xmaxxs on this Forum so I’d figured I’d ask.

Here’s the problem, when I try to slide a Hobbywing 1100kv in with the motor plate the mount comes with is just hits the mount and doesn’t allow me to slide the motor in.

Pics
389D3A74-EAB8-4776-969A-A3C3D34ED300.jpeg
801A89DF-5793-47A5-B03E-426E8D4B81D4.jpeg

@Rcproponent did have any issues with the 800kv ?

TIA

6B294BDD-0E59-4191-85A3-8A56AB294E59.jpeg

I have same set up and no problems,if u tried all ways just contact M2C by phone or email,they are quick responding amd the will figure out.they are great in C.S.

It slides in fine without the motor attached?
Yes, slide nice with the motor attached.
Nope, didn’t have any issues with mine, I have the 56113 in my Xmaxx with the same mount…

Is there any way the insert could be backwards on the can? Is it flipable?
Technically it is flippable, but the recessed screw holes would be facing the motor.
If you could just get the motor in, all of your problems would be fixed.
Jokes aside, I would try to install the motor after you have the mount in.
Okay, I will try this way.
I have same set up and no problems,if u tried all ways just contact M2C by phone or email,they are quick responding amd the will figure out.they are great in C.S.
Cool, I will call them now.

Technically it is flippable, but the recessed screw holes would be facing the motor.

Remember is Sunday I assume they not work today,but tomorrow can call early and they will help

Sorry, should have been more clear. Top to bottom backwards not front to back backwards. I shoulda said upside down. 🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s still early for me 🤣😂

Sorry, should have been more clear. Top to bottom backwards not front to back backwards. I shoulda said upside down. 🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s still early for me 🤣😂
Okay, I got the plate installed on the car, still has the same issue.

I will try flipping it soon.

Okay, I called M2C ( Thanks @RcDad23 ) and they said it is a defective product, there suppose to be a protrusion on the motor side and mine does not have it, on the plus side they are sending me a new mount and a return label for my current one.

Okay, I called M2C ( Thanks @RcDad23 ) and they said it is a defective product, there suppose to be a protrusion on the motor side and mine does not have it, on the plus side they are sending me a new mount and a return label for my current one.
Awesome,Glad u can resolve that.i think we can said they are legit 👊🤝🤝🤝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back