Felony Mad Max Felony - Post up suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomis38

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Vendetta
Im going to turn the Felony body that I will never use again into a Mad Max themed body. Im thinkin' it'll look best on the Mojave chassis so I have drilled and mounted it to it. I will make special mounts for the rear. It already has a couple goodies on it that will go well with the theme. Hood-scoop/flames, louvers, and skull wing.

Post up ideas and shoot me 3D renderings if you got em!

412210063_1458489575086936_8561800591964142785_n.jpg
406511869_203694462737757_8225794263713265883_n.jpg
406286067_327981553386363_2455469120627112407_n.jpg

Im going to turn the Felony body that I will never use again into a Mad Max themed body. Im thinkin' it'll look best on the Mojave chassis so I have drilled and mounted it to it. I will make special mounts for the rear. It already has a couple goodies on it that will go well with the theme. Hood-scoop/flames, louvers, and skull wing.

View attachment 339219View attachment 339218View attachment 339217

Yes! on Mojave chassis. 👍
  1. Should get rid of rear wing and have the large (shot up) Tombstone-shield instead in the rear.
  2. Rocket launchers in the front grills
  3. Minigun off the driverside hood, positioned to the line of sight of the driver.
  4. Turbo sticking up the passengerside hood
  5. Sawblades that can extend out from under the doors to keep hooligans away..
  6. Grenade launchers ,pointing Forward at an angle from the rear window area
  7. Wheel Blades, nice & sharp
  8. Exhaust pipes off the front side fenders
  9. Oil Slick dispensers off the lower rear quarter panels
  10. Along with road spikes that you can drop in bulk from the rear
Just some stuffs off the top of my head.

Oh, and a mean looking Battering Ram up front.

Yes! on Mojave chassis. 👍
  1. Should get rid of rear wing and have the large (shot up) Tombstone-shield instead in the rear.
  2. Rocket launchers in the front grills
  3. Minigun off the driverside hood, positioned to the line of sight of the driver.
  4. Turbo sticking up the passengerside hood
  5. Sawblades that can extend out from under the doors to keep hooligans away..
  6. Grenade launchers ,pointing Forward at an angle from the rear window area
  7. Wheel Blades, nice & sharp
  8. Exhaust pipes off the front side fenders
  9. Oil Slick dispensers off the lower rear quarter panels
  10. Along with road spikes that you can drop in bulk from the rear
Just some stuffs off the top of my head.

Oh, and a mean looking Battering Ram up front.
Hell ya thank you sir. You have mentioned a lot of things I didnt think of. And I think I agree with ya on losing the wing. Yup rockets up front in the grill for sure, lets see... Exhaust pipes yup check on that...... Battering ram double check on that one.....

So the Minigun is drafted up and broken up to be printer friendly.

2023-12-26 18_38_18-3D design Stunning Allis-Borwo _ Tinkercad.png

2023-12-26 18_38_55-3D design Stunning Allis-Borwo _ Tinkercad.png

Hell ya thank you sir. You have mentioned a lot of things I didnt think of. And I think I agree with ya on losing the wing. Yup rockets up front in the grill for sure, lets see... Exhaust pipes yup check on that...... Battering ram double check on that one.....

So the Minigun is drafted up and broken up to be printer friendly.

View attachment 339225

View attachment 339226

You need to break them up a bit more so they can at least spin... be like spinners ,to be motorized. 😎
With smoke coming out the barrels 🤣

Paint the body flat black , all murdered out, windows also .🤔chrome spikes on the rims 🤔.nice big Ram bar in the front and while your at it put one in the rear also. 🤔Then you need front and rear led lights🤔.Then chrome spikes on the rims .oh and some nice big roof lights.🤔.cut the hood off and throw in a nice 3d printed hemi motor in there😁 .Get your self a smoke simulator for the exhaust that @Tex Koder suggested 😁 🤔 sound simulator of machine guns firing🤔some more chrome spikes going from the roof to the deck lid🤔 put some red l.e.d lights in the exhaust tips..🤔add some titanium screws on your chassis for that sparking efx..🤔 hmmmmm let me go smoke some good stuff and ill get with more suggestions🤣🤣🤣👍👍
Print a Hemi motor in clear plastic.throw some l.e.d lights inside the turbos😁👍
🤔if ya can't print chrome then print silver spikes that will do just fine

Paint the body flat black , all murdered out, windows also .🤔chrome spikes on the rims 🤔.nice big Ram bar in the front and while your at it put one in the rear also. 🤔Then you need front and rear led lights🤔.Then chrome spikes on the rims .oh and some nice big roof lights.🤔.cut the hood off and throw in a nice 3d printed hemi motor in there😁 .Get your self a smoke simulator for the exhaust that @Tex Koder suggested 😁 🤔 sound simulator of machine guns firing🤔some more chrome spikes going from the roof to the deck lid🤔 put some red l.e.d lights in the exhaust tips..🤔add some titanium screws on your chassis for that sparking efx..🤔 hmmmmm let me go smoke some good stuff and ill get with more suggestions🤣🤣🤣👍👍
Print a Hemi motor in clear plastic.throw some l.e.d lights inside the turbos😁👍
Dude awesome, great ideas hahaha. And you know what, I like the idea of cut out the hood and make a giant motor and paint it all up. May even do like plug wires and stuff on it.

I'm def cutting out the windows and replacing with clear plastic. then covering in metal stuff.

Yeah def get back to me with more when ur couch locked and have some more great ideas :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 339219View attachment 339218View attachment 339217
Ummm YES, without the additional mods it looks fantastic!

Last edited:
Dude awesome, great ideas hahaha. And you know what, I like the idea of cut out the hood and make a giant motor and paint it all up. May even do like plug wires and stuff on it.

I'm def cutting out the windows and replacing with clear plastic. then covering in metal stuff.

Yeah def get back to me with more when ur couch locked and have some more great ideas :ROFLMAO :
Like my saying goes" DON'T JUST MODIFY.CUSTOMIZE👍
🤔 cut the side windows out and get some home window screen ,spray it silver and install it. 🤔Drill about 20 small holes going across the top of the front window and print more machine guns and drop them in😁
🤔print some nice silver diamond plates for side steps

Yeah def get back to me with more when ur couch locked and have some more great ideas :ROFLMAO:
I'm never couch locked🤣🤣🤣 I'm allways up and about .to much to do not enough time
Nice @Tex Koder - Pretty good prices too.

Ok pipes made now too.

View attachment 339231

View attachment 339232
Now print mini machine guns for across the front window..this I gotta see,😁👍

Last edited:
Ok well with all these ideas 🤔 I think you'll need to get a Robo cop action figure and throw him in the driver's seat🤣🤣🤣 .this is no longer a job for Mad max

The 2014 Robocop or the Classic Peter Weller version?

When this is finished ,it's going to be this forums best felony for sure😁👍
The 2014 Robocop or the Classic Peter Weller version?
2014 🤷which ever one looks like it's pissed off and about to kick some ass..And to have a purpose for this felony creation ,I'd print some vinyl decals that say Traxx-ass killer 🤣🤣🤣 right on the doors👍
I think @nomis38 is over loaded💨🤣

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back