Kraton Making progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBOB

Reaction score
everything is coming together slowly but surely brand new arrma kraton 8s exb (roller)out of the box it’s a good thing that I checked the diff fluids fluid was low in all three differentials come on arrma 🙄🤦🏽‍♂️ Upgrade to gpm differentials cups and m2c motor mount and slide

81C375C7-DE5D-46A7-A777-903B3F223ED3.png

43E237C9-B94F-4BA6-906C-0B5AB3660A2B.png

FA0ED537-153D-4EC7-8750-918840ED3A81.png

123B4E64-75D3-4AB8-9180-0129C786D1C6.png

Arrma just loves to cheap out on Diff oil. It's extremley rare to find all 3 diffs properly filled up out the box from Arrma's outsourced Chinese factory. HH and we are getting ripped off by the Chinese sub-contractor.. Maybe if every single one of us called HH for Bottles of Diff Oil, for free under warranty, HH might do something about that?
I have done this before. HH is reluctant to.. But you must insist!! They usually offer you Losi Brand Diff oils, if you ask.
I have dozens of bottle of oils here anyway. But that is beside the point.
Not checking Diff oil FIRST will lead to very early diff failures. FWIW, I have even found "foreign stuff" floating around in some brand New OE diffs. The OE oil needed to be tossed.
It just sucks that you buy that new Arrma Roller or RTR, and the first thing you need to buy is Diff oil for it.(n)(n)(n) RC Silicone Diff oil does not come cheap!!
That is like buying a brand new car, that has no motor oil in the engine. And you need to buy the Motor oil before you can drive it.
What BS.....:mad:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back