Kraton Mamba monster 2 voltage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxgasmekl

Reaction score
Hi - after toasting my Spectrum esc on my 6s exb I have bought a Mamba Monster 2 to replace it. But how do I adjust the servo voltage? Do I need the Castle Link or is it possible via the remote?

IMG_4893.jpeg

Like @gotnitro said there is a manual setup but for the life of me I can't find the directions and it's kind of a pain to do. If you bought it new it should have come with a coupon code for a free Castle link.

Like @gotnitro said there is a manual setup but for the life of me I can't find the directions and it's kind of a pain to do. If you bought it new it should have come with a coupon code for a free Castle link.
Sure enough, you're correct. I must have missed it when hurriedly reading over all the documentation in the box for the mmx i just bought. And here I've been waiting for forever for the castle link to arrive in the mail.

@maxgasmekl, you can find transmitter programming in the "Driver's Ed Guide" for the MM2 on the product page.
1686660127127.png

I did - but the link is not available i Denmark where Im from. Anyways, I have bought the link-dongle-thingie so I can adjust the servo voltage from 5.5v to max

I did - but the link is not available i Denmark where Im from. Anyways, I have bought the link-dongle-thingie so I can adjust the servo voltage from 5.5v to max

I just installed a MMX8S. Yes and the (Bluetooth) B-Link is worth the cost! The App is really good and you can install it in the receiver box and use it wherever you are. It'll email the logs to your account too. I have the USB one too, free from Castle.

Im just using a 35kg servo, nothing special but the difference between 5v and 8v is Big, Much faster with 8V as well and good with a couple of fans.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back