Max 6 with leopard 5882 1360

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will work, that leopard motor has different sized bullets though. IIRC it's 6mm and max 6 is 6.5mm. You will need to solder on some new ones or use an adapter.

It will work, that leopard motor has different sized bullets though. IIRC it's 6mm and max 6 is 6.5mm. You will need to solder on some new ones or use an adapter.
Have you ran them big leopards??wanna try 1 for speed..never seen anyone try it..

I want to run it in my one off sledge. Never have current setup is max 6 combo. I wanna fit a goner motor in there for speed launch purposes
Max6 should handle it fine..never tried running 4 pole big can for speed an don't think I've seen anyone run 1so I wanna try it...curious if the 4 poles have the torque of the 6 pole tp big cans

Have you ran them big leopards??wanna try 1 for speed..never seen anyone try it..
I have the same 5882 leopard the op is talking about. It's in my felony with an mmx8s and it's a nice motor. Definitely easier on the esc than a tp.

Max6 should handle it fine..never tried running 4 pole big can for speed an don't think I've seen anyone run 1so I wanna try it...curious if the 4 poles have the torque of the 6 pole tp big cans
I mean like going fast and launching rich duperbash type poop
I have the same 5882 leopard the op is talking about. It's in my felony with an mmx8s and it's a nice motor. Definitely easier on the esc than a tp.
Nice in excited

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back