MAX5 set up when buying new.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes without connectors soldered on. Order through modelsport and they have the option of soldering connectors on for you:

https://www.modelsport.co.uk/product/hobbywing-combo-ezrun-max5-v3-esc-56113-800kv-motor-15th-440837

Although I had to re-do it as they used 10AWG wire between the two connectors rather than the 8AWG that came in the box
Ahh so I should ask if they can use 8AWG wire? I always seen that option and thought they just sent them with the kit. Is the MAX5 worth buying, 90% bashing and and odd speed run. What pinion do you think I'd need foe bashing? Am a rookie in this hobby 😄👍🏻😜

Cheers

Ahh so I should ask if they can use 8AWG wire? I always seen that option and thought they just sent them with the kit. Is the MAX5 worth buying, 90% bashing and and odd speed run. What pinion do you think I'd need foe bashing? Am a rookie in this hobby 😄👍🏻😜

Cheers
Yeah they should have done, I think it was just an error but maybe mention in the comments on the order.

I have no complaints with my max5 but I paired mine with the 1100kv as it is in my X maxx and the 800kv is a bit much. As such, can't really help with gearing but I would be starting at 1:1 and go from there. The big cans like big gearing

Yeah they should have done, I think it was just an error but maybe mention in the comments on the order.

I have no complaints with my max5 but I paired mine with the 1100kv as it is in my X maxx and the 800kv is a bit much. As such, can't really help with gearing but I would be starting at 1:1 and go from there. The big cans like big gearing
It will be going in my infraction for speed runs so it will be sweeeet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back