Kraton Merry Christmas to Me! Picked up a Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GottaGetEm

It Is What It Is!!! No, seriously!!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
On a whim thinking it wouldn't be in stock I called my LHS. I am glad to report I am heading home with one. Merry Christmas to Me and all of you.
1221181826.jpg

I love my Talion too... Now that my Outcast is LWB i don't need a Kraton or I would have already got one...They are the deal..

I love my Talion too... Now that my Outcast is LWB i don't need a Kraton or I would have already got one...They are the deal..
Almost got the Outcast. I am giving it 6 months. ? My girl has taken the Talion. She loves it.

how does the stock servo do on Talion with those big wheels?

I have a Notorious and it was my first Arrma and my cherry popper so to speak... So, I have a special bond with it...But, the day I got Talion and took it jumping I was like WTF.. The Notorious short wheel base sucks for bigger air... I switched that chassis to a talion chassis and now it is my baby again....

Last edited:
Yeah, you need a big Savox for those things... I have the same size on my Outcast...I have the badlands 3.8 though...

On a whim thinking it wouldn't be in stock I called my LHS. I am glad to report I am heading home with one. Merry Christmas to Me and all of you.
View attachment 25682
Congrats on purchasing the best Arrma available (IMO). Its my go to every-time..... Its definitely not the same as an Outorious. Again, Congrats!!!

Congrats on purchasing the best Arrma available (IMO). Its my go to every-time..... Its definitely not the same as an Outorious. Again, Congrats!!!
Thank you! I had been fighting myself to get it. My girl made me go after work. Know she's already gotten ALL of her Christmas presents. I got a super cool Revo last month, too. Gotta stop!!! Thanks again!

I think the 1210sg is big enough. its like $80.. I buy those cheap as servos and love them though.... The $39 waterproof one on this site is a beast and they last in my experience....I have the not waterproof one in my notorious with those big ass tires and it gets wet and is fine...

https://www.rcjuice.com/servos/servos/standard/jx.html

Ive had this one in my notorious for a few months now and it was fine before my steering setup from GPM broke it yesterday...it was $13

Attachments

• IMG_2821.jpg
    IMG_2821.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 38
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back