Limitless Just picked up a v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So I found this v2 limitless on marketplace and picked everything you see up for 600, was that a good deal?
IMG_20230215_155957.jpg

Hilarious, the worst part of this is that I literally just finished the build on my v1 to raz specs start to finish doing everything step by step from his you tube channel and this morning I put the rear shock stops in and finished the car , now I have this...

It looks like a decent find.
The 3PM radio is good for about 800 ft range. It would need a signal booster for a speed runner.

Which motor is in there? It looks small-ish

The MMX8s will need a cap pack added and I would recommend swapping to GRP tires. Other than that looks like its ready to run other than battery connectors and proper speed run lipos.

1717 1650 castle and mmx8s is in the v2 have pj cap pack and my nb4 with double antennas in my v1 that I will be using in v2
It looks like a decent find.
The 3PM radio is good for about 800 ft range. It would need a signal booster for a speed runner.

Which motor is in there? It looks small-ish

The MMX8s will need a cap pack added and I would recommend swapping to GRP tires. Other than that looks like its ready to run other than battery connectors and proper speed run lipos.
I'm most likely going to take everything from this one and put it on v2 and sell the v1 with the cc mmx8s and 1717 1650 and futaba radio.....

Attachments

• IMG_20230213_182859.jpg
    IMG_20230213_182859.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 39
1717 1650 castle and mmx8s is in the v2 have pj cap pack and my nb4 with double antennas in my v1 that I will be using in v2

I'm most likely going to take everything from this one and put it on v2 and sell the v1 with the cc mmx8s and 1717 1650 and futaba radio.....
Seems like a solid plan.

I see them on eBay for ridiculous money so I figure I should be able to get reasonable amount for my v1 and still be fair to people
Ladies and gentlemen I hit 60 mph a few minutes ago and then got nervous and came inside, I think roads are just to cold still and I really don't have enough room

Screenshot_2023-02-15-17-06-56-350.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen I hit 60 mph a few minutes ago and then got nervous and came inside, I think roads are just to cold still and I really don't have enough room

Screenshot_2023-02-15-17-06-56-350.jpg
Can anyone give me a quick lesson on data logging, I was able to do it once with castle b link but it's reading empty this time, do I need to enter drive mode before I use rc

Last edited:

Keep it. Have 2. Two is one and one is none with speed running. It’s always nice to have a backup.

yeah, I keep both of them. You’re going to find out that it’s not uncommon to have one car inactive secondary to repairs and or waiting for a replacement parts to arrive.

yeah, I keep both of them. You’re going to find out that it’s not uncommon to have one car inactive secondary to repairs and or waiting for a replacement parts to arrive.
So do you think the v2 is the better one to run, I'm taking it apart now to check everything

Keep both so you can run both. Think of the V2 as a “factory modified” V1, specifically it is able to accommodate an XLX2 and larger motor without having to modify the car. And it comes with GP5 Differentials, which also add to speed. However, the V1 should be able to take you to the 130 to 140 range if you have enough space. Although there is a lot of people posting videos of their cars going 150+ I think that’s less common than you think.

So do you think the v2 is the better one to run, I'm taking it apart now to check everything
Either or really. The V2 has different diff gears so keep that in mind. A 2.8 vs the 3.3 on the V1. I have both also. Haven’t been out much since the V2 was being built and I had a bunch of family stuff. The V1 had some crashes so I did get that out a couple weeks ago for some testing and it did great. Only ran it on 3s and 4s though. 82mph on 3s and 104mph on 4s. It’s geared really conservative though. I’m aiming to get out this Saturday for some more runs but will still be taking it easy. And the V2 should take its maiden voyage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back