Big Rock Merry Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
Lil’ man is excited to test out his new toy this morning!! Santa was kind enough to get him hub extenders, proline mx28’s, a bigger servo and 2 3s lipos!! It’s 20° here now. Hopefully it warms up a bit before he gives it a run!! Merry Christmas!!!
F1DF50E3-801E-4F3C-90CD-FFACB3EE17EF.jpeg

Lil’ man is excited to test out his new toy this morning!! Santa was kind enough to get him hub extenders, proline mx28’s, a bigger servo and 2 3s lipos!! It’s 20° here now. Hopefully it warms up a bit before he gives it a run!! Merry Christmas!!!View attachment 58339
Santa "Big Rocked" your house this year. Lucky boy for sure.

Lots of good times gonna come with that lil blue monster????
Sure will!! It’s a big upgrade from his 2wd 3s stampede. It rips pretty good. He was out running my Maximus on pavement. He ran 3 3s batteries thru it this afternoon. He didn’t want to wait to put the new tires and hubs on it. The stock tires get little traction. I could imagine what a difference the mx28’s will make. There will be many memories to be made and empty wallets to be had haha
Merry Christmas Pete! You did a good job with his set up. Remeber to use locktite on those hub extenders.
Merry Christmas to you too! And will do!!

Sure will!! It’s a big upgrade from his 2wd 3s stampede. It rips pretty good. He was out running my Maximus on pavement. He ran 3 3s batteries thru it this afternoon. He didn’t want to wait to put the new tires and hubs on it. The stock tires get little traction. I could imagine what a difference the mx28’s will make. There will be many memories to be made and empty wallets to be had haha

Merry Christmas to you too! And will do!!
Get ready for wheelie fest with those Mx’s. So much fun

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back